532 4 2018-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrJayd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1717133 ft
  • >>>
United States

I noticed today after I updated the firmware on my P4P that my video clip naming got reset back to 0001. Is this always the case after an update? How can I keep it continuous. It was set to continuous in the DJI Go app but somehow got reset. And can I reset it to pick up where it left off?
2018-3-11
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

You should always check all your settings after a firmware update as many of them can be reset. The latest firmware update had fixes for the camera so all the settings were reset.
2018-3-11
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Go into your camera settings and under the cog icon, you'll find an ient labelled File Index Mode.
Set it to Continuous
2018-3-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Labroides is spot on. Please change it as Continuous in camera settings.
2018-3-12
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

I also find it quite annoying that the standard setting is Reset, i keep forgtting to check that, DJI please consider a change in this behavior.
It can happen at FW upgrades and will happen when you reset the camera settings and/or AC.

I have found that you can get it back on count, i do it like this:
Keep a few files (i keep one .mp4, one .JPG and on .DNG) rename to the number it should have had (same no for .DNG and .JPG, +/- 1 for .MP4).
Start up RC and AC, change setting to continuous, shut down AC, insert SD with renamed files and start up AC.
Take a picture and it should have the next number in you preferred count.

Not sure you need to start up AC without SD when doing the change, that is just how i know it would work.
2018-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules