THE FLIGHT LOG SHOW NOTHING HELP ME - MAVIC ΑΙR FALL OVER 2...
4155 56 2018-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

AndrewGR Posted at 2018-3-12 08:22
Yes I checked.. I don't have any video of that flight it was only 55 secs.

Strange, normally there should be one if you had visible video transmission on your screen.
2018-3-12
Use props
AndrewGR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 282589 ft
Greece

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-3-12 08:27
Strange, normally there should be one if you had visible video transmission on your screen.

I think it starts when you press the record button
2018-3-12
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

DJI strikes again.
2018-3-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Again butting in on someones thread with nothing to add.
2018-3-12
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-3-12 09:12
Again butting in on someones thread with nothing to add.

Nothing to add? Or something the fan boys flip out over?

This is the same thing, many, many people on the boards are experiencing. The answers will be your memory card, upgrade your USB cord from phone to controller, clear your cache, use a supported device, use another supported device, upgrade to the latest firmware.

If this is anything like my case, and many others I have seen, none of those things will be the answer. It will takes months to try all those things, and your expensive toy has become a hassle.

Or I can just say, DJI strikes again

2018-3-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Bulldog Posted at 2018-3-12 11:36
Nothing to add? Or something the fan boys flip out over?

This is the same thing, many, many people on the boards are experiencing. The answers will be your memory card, upgrade your USB cord from phone to controller, clear your cache, use a supported device, use another supported device, upgrade to the latest firmware.

If you think the reason you exist or come to this forum is just to satisfy your selfish ambitions, then you are of all men most miserable”
2018-3-12
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-3-12 11:46
If you think the reason you exist or come to this forum is just to satisfy your selfish ambitions, then you are of all men most miserable”

When did I say that? I am just warning others that seem to be having the same problem. They are asking for help on a public forum. That is what public forums are about right? Jeez, you are a jerk.
2018-3-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Bulldog Posted at 2018-3-13 11:12
When did I say that? I am just warning others that seem to be having the same problem. They are asking for help on a public forum. That is what public forums are about right? Jeez, you are a jerk.

Maybe it’s a bit more than a warning that will help them.
2018-3-13
Use props
DronEnthusiast 8
lvl.2
Greece

So they answed me today... its NOT pilot fault, warranty was activated.

I am a bit unhappy although cause as i saw they changed only the plastics of the camera and some of the aircraft that it was hit, it didnt seems that they fixed the reason why it fell down. so i am feeling that the danger of falling down its still on... and when they said that they couldnet find the data they said that the damage was 200 euros, i think its a lot of money for 3-4 plastics.
They said nothnig about the batteries, or the reason.

Thanks.
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DronEnthusiast 8 Posted at 2018-3-15 00:40
So they answed me today... its NOT pilot fault, warranty was activated.

I am a bit unhappy although cause as i saw they changed only the plastics of the camera and some of the aircraft that it was hit, it didnt seems that they fixed the reason why it fell down. so i am feeling that the danger of falling down its still on... and when they said that they couldnet find the data they said that the damage was 200 euros, i think its a lot of money for 3-4 plastics.

I've read your new post and replied there: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;extra=#pid1255037 Please keep us updated on the new one, thanks!
2018-3-15
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

"Your black box data will show up to impact so only this can give you that extra information you need to find out what occurred , I’m not saying it wasn’t a disconnect or battery failure..."

After seeing several cases where it appears as those drones lost power, for whatever reason; DJI might want to consider adding a small built-in battery that is constantly recharged by swappable external batteries.  With small built-in battery designed to keep system processing and black-box data recording going for 10-seconds after loss of external power.  

The other possibility is all future DJI drones be designed to utilize two external battery packs.  With only one battery pack required for DJI drone to be able to keep flying and attempt a return home.  Reason I say attempt; it could be one battery fails when total of power is down to 65%, leaving only 32.5% power to return home when it took 35% for drone to get where its at.  Still it would allow for an emergency decent vs. *

2018-3-15
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-3-13 11:21
Maybe it’s a bit more than a warning that will help them.

ok forum Nazi. Please tell the exactly how to act in the future, so I know I have your approval...... Jezz, some people are control freaks.
2018-3-16
Use props
DronEnthusiast
lvl.2

So..... i got a refurbished one... and guess what... i just come back of my second flight........ and guess again.... IT FELL OUT OF SKY AGAIN... but this time in front of my eyes.... and thank god i have a video this time.... i am very disappointing... and i think i want my money back... so faulty....
2018-3-25
Use props
ggeorgis
lvl.4
Greece

DronEnthusiast Posted at 2018-3-25 03:56
So..... i got a refurbished one... and guess what... i just come back of my second flight........ and guess again.... IT FELL OUT OF SKY AGAIN... but this time in front of my eyes.... and thank god i have a video this time.... i am very disappointing... and i think i want my money back... so faulty....

This is the fifth/sixth case of a Mavic Air bricking out during flight and crashing down...just from the previous week or so...and some battery complaints as well. Seems like a lot of faulty batteries are leaving DJI's facilities without any quality control....
Not to mention DJI's policy of  getting a REFURBISHED drone as a WARRANTY replacement...how did you know it was refurbished. I thought warranty REPLACEMENTS are supposed to be brand new products....after all you did not buy a factory refurbished product in the first place...
Moreover (in the EU at least) warranty is renewed when receiving a replacement product or partially renewed for the parts that were replaced (if the product was repaired)....does DJI honor these laws?
GOOD LUCK on your quest to get your money back....please keep us posted....
2018-3-25
Use props
DronEnthusiast
lvl.2

ggeorgis Posted at 2018-3-25 12:19
This is the fifth/sixth case of a Mavic Air bricking out during flight and crashing down...just from the previous week or so...and some battery complaints as well. Seems like a lot of faulty batteries are leaving DJI's facilities without any quality control....
Not to mention DJI's policy of  getting a REFURBISHED drone as a WARRANTY replacement...how did you know it was refurbished. I thought warranty REPLACEMENTS are supposed to be brand new products....after all you did not buy a factory refurbished product in the first place...
Moreover (in the EU at least) warranty is renewed when receiving a replacement product or partially renewed for the parts that were replaced (if the product was repaired)....does DJI honor these laws?

https://forum.dji.com/home.php?mode=space&do=profile&mobile=2&uid=1538270&uuid=dbe6ebeeb9164f?  Check out the video
2018-3-25
Use props
ggeorgis
lvl.4
Greece

DronEnthusiast Posted at 2018-3-25 13:18
https://forum.dji.com/home.php?mode=space&do=profile&mobile=2&uid=1538270&uuid=dbe6ebeeb9164f?  Check out the video

Mallon ennoeis
https://forum.dji.com/thread-141798-1-1.html
2018-3-25
Use props
DronEnthusiast
lvl.2
Greece

ggeorgis Posted at 2018-3-25 14:28
Mallon ennoeis
https://forum.dji.com/thread-141798-1-1.html

αφου το καταλαβες... :p