Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[SOLVED] Right Dial on Mavic RC
1018 7 2018-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Diversant
lvl.3
Flight distance : 112162 ft
Russia

Hi everyone!

In some video there was mentioned that right dial could be used to turn gimbal left/right. It's more interesting to me than changing EV.
But I didn't see any option to do this. Is it possible or just some wrong information?
2018-3-12
Use props
eddieNoob
lvl.4
Puerto Rico

As far as I know, there is no way to 'turn the gimbal' other than rotating the aircraft with the stick on the controller.
2018-3-12
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

it is wrong information or maybe a newbie misunderstanding. To move the camera left and right is to turn the drone left and right with left stick (mode 2) and as you probably know the left dial moves the gimbal up and down.
2018-3-12
Use props
Diversant
lvl.3
Flight distance : 112162 ft
Russia

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 2018-3-12 06:32
it is wrong information or maybe a newbie misunderstanding. To move the camera left and right is to turn the drone left and right with left stick (mode 2) and as you probably know the left dial moves the gimbal up and down.

Of course I know that and just asked if this information is wrong.
2018-3-12
Use props
B1houdini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Diversant Posted at 2018-3-12 07:49

You are correct . The information was wrong.
I think I read some where that was an idea someone thought might be nice to have on the drone,

Happy flying .

2018-3-12
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

Diversant Posted at 2018-3-12 07:49

It seems your question is answered then.

Did you also know that section iii a5 of the forum rules says:  If  your particular technical issue has been solved, please edit your title  with "[SOLVED]" to help other users find solutions to their problems.

It helps other users to find solutions to their problems but it also helps forum contributors to know that you know the answer and are not looking for answers any more.
2018-3-12
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I notice that when I calibrate the gimbal on my MPP the camera does auto turn left and right - I believe this has something to do with using goggles over ocusync. As for using the RC sticks to turn the gimbal then no, you can not.
2018-3-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nice to know you have found the answer timely. The right dial could not be used to turn gimbal left/right for the moment.
2018-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules