COMPASS CALIBRATION FAILURE MAVIC AIR!!!
1760 5 2018-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans78be2a4c
New
Brazil

Hello,
I am the owner of a Phanton 4 Pro, I purchased Mavic Air to make transportation easier in my travels. I am deeply disappointed with the Mavic Air, I can not do the calibration of the compass even in places where this operation with the Phanton 4 Pro is normal and quiet. I see many similar complaints and this leads me to believe that we have hardware problems and not software, has anyone discovered a solution to this bug?

Regards
2018-3-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Please try to calibrate the gimbal in another place, keep away from the metal and concrete interference sources, make sure that the drone has updated. If the calibration still fails, please check if there is an error message on the app. I would recommend that you send the drone in for a check if it keeps failing. Please contact our support for a further help: http://www.dji.com/support
2018-3-12
Use props
alonzowest
lvl.3
Flight distance : 40938 ft
  • >>>
United States

i found i run into alot of issues when i dont have my phone in air plane mode while flying. also dont wear a smart watch. i had a similar problem before with the air while i was in a big urban area. i haven't had the issue again since i stoped wearing my watch while flying and using air plane mode. but i also haven't returned to that location since.
2018-3-13
Use props
fans78be2a4c
New
Brazil

Hello, thank you for your suggestions, we will insist until you get the expected result.
2018-3-13
Use props
fans78be2a4c
New
Brazil

alonzowest Posted at 2018-3-13 03:56
i found i run into alot of issues when i dont have my phone in air plane mode while flying. also dont wear a smart watch. i had a similar problem before with the air while i was in a big urban area. i haven't had the issue again since i stoped wearing my watch while flying and using air plane mode. but i also haven't returned to that location since.

Hello, thank you very much for your collaboration, I will adopt the airplane mode in my next attempts. Good flights to all !!!
2018-3-13
Use props
fans78be2a4c
New
Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-12 19:15
Please try to calibrate the gimbal in another place, keep away from the metal and concrete interference sources, make sure that the drone has updated. If the calibration still fails, please check if there is an error message on the app. I would recommend that you send the drone in for a check if it keeps failing. Please contact our support for a further help: http://www.dji.com/support

DJI Thor, thank you very much for your collaboration!!!
2018-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules