Vision System not working
5680 45 2018-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aigarart
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DroneDriver Posted at 2018-3-13 16:14
By the way. How's that working out for you to get help on your drone. FEEL ME?

Wow good question, I am surprised. You know I need to send it back. Support said there is factory issue.
Hopefully will get back soon.
2018-3-13
Use props
duke123
lvl.3
Flight distance : 78930 ft
United States

I had problems with mine a few days back, took off but had no control of gimble or camera, landed and cut off AC and retarted and everything worked fine, go figure
2018-3-13
Use props
aigarart
lvl.2
United Kingdom

duke123 Posted at 2018-3-13 16:29
I had problems with mine a few days back, took off but had no control of gimble or camera, landed and cut off AC and retarted and everything worked fine, go figure

Good. They promissed me to give answer why there is no warnings or any kind of message which could help normaly. Interesting.
2018-3-13
Use props
aigarart
lvl.2
United Kingdom

duke123 Posted at 2018-3-13 16:29

So finally. As I said with calibrations, remote/Dji Go settings  all was fine. The problem was VPS not working. Factory fault.
2018-3-21
Use props
djiuser_kDBLplB48oJe
New

United Kingdom

Help my dji fpv drone is not connecting to vision sensors and will no longer fly norm in normal mode it dos not hover and is not able to fly it properly
2021-5-30
Use props
djiuser_oxDgtI8WvmvY
New

Namibia

Hi,, my drone fell in sand and now is not taking off too, and when its conected on the phone with DJI GO app the camera will be on but wont be showing anything just darkness, now  i think the problem is with the vision system. Is there anyway i can repair it or make it work? Anyonw with an idea
2021-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules