2157 8 2018-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ToledoAerial
lvl.2
Flight distance : 432713 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello, I replaced the M2 arm after a crash that broke the CF arm. Now after the install im getting an ESC status error message in the Goapp. Any ideas on how to get rid of this message?
2018-3-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

You can always try to reinstall the firmware. However, most likely you will need to have a technician look at your aircraft as they would have the proper tools to repair  your aircraft.
2018-3-12
Use props
ToledoAerial
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

When I plug it into assistant and look under FW, it doesn't give me options to downgrade the FW. It just shows me that the current FW is up to date, any ideas?
2018-3-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ToledoAerial Posted at 2018-3-12 12:28
When I plug it into assistant and look under FW, it doesn't give me options to downgrade the FW. It just shows me that the current FW is up to date, any ideas?

Like Mark suggested, we recommend to contact our support team to start a ticket and send in the drone to DJI official repair center for further diagnosis, thank you.
2018-3-13
Use props
ToledoAerial
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-13 01:14
We do not recommend customer to replace the motor by yourself, please contact our support team to start a ticket and send in the drone to DJI official repair center for further diagnosis, thank you.

What?! You sell the M100 as a kit that the customer has to put together and also sell the parts separately. I replaced the entire M2 arm not the motor.

The arm only showed wear, where it was mounted and there was no error codes prior to installing the new arm.
2018-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ToledoAerial Posted at 2018-3-13 05:26
What?! You sell the M100 as a kit that the customer has to put together and also sell the parts separately. I replaced the entire M2 arm not the motor.

The arm only showed wear, where it was mounted and there was no error codes prior to installing the new arm.

Sorry for my unprecise post, I mean the propulsion system of M100 is designated, since the drone was crashed, we recommend to send in for a thorough diagnosis and our repair center will help to get it repaired.
2018-3-14
Use props
ToledoAerial
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-14 00:32
Sorry for my unprecise post, I mean the propulsion system of M100 is designated, since the drone was crashed, we recommend to send in for a thorough diagnosis and our repair center will help to get it repaired.

what do you mean the M100 is designated?

You sell the entire Arm separately (arm kit with motor). Just trying to get some clarification here. Thanks
2018-3-14
Use props
ToledoAerial
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Any idea if it could be the Central Board?

Whats weird is that I attempted to downgrade the FW and then update it to the latest FW and it now says the ESC1 and ESC 2 are not connected, which they were. To test them I disconnected the red, yellow,black from all 4 ESC's and it said again that the ESC 1 & ESC 2 were not connected.
2018-3-14
Use props
Mafia16
First Officer
Flight distance : 26490948 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Hey bro did you solve these problema?
2019-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now