Registering P3 Pro DJI pilot app IOS
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fearless
lvl.3

Netherlands

Hi,
Question
Can I register my P3 with the current IOS DJI pilot app? or is better to wait for the update?

Also what is handy to fill in this window? name from the forum? name of the aircraft? thoughts?

"Type a name foAKKKKACiiigAooooAKKKKACiiigAooooAKKKKACiiigAooooA//Z[/img]

register

register
2015-5-5
Use props
Rothgarr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 470663 ft
United States

I'd wait. Doesn't the warranty/return clock start when you register? Wait for the updated app, that way you have time to test it make sure everything is working.
2015-5-5
Use props
buzzcbr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 316545 ft
United Kingdom

I am so angry. My P3 arrived today, I did all the upgrades as instructed only to find there's no bloody app for my Ipad or Iphone to fly the bloody thing with.
Get on tech support asking them wheres the app, who reply its not out yest, still testing and then say - use an android  - as if I just happen to have an android device lying around.

What a bunch of clowns, fancy releasing a product that customers cant use !!!

Like Rolls Royce releasing a new car with no steering wheel, Im bloody furious !!!!
2015-5-5
Use props
jjmucker
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Yeah mine is getting here tomorrow and I wont be able to fly either.
2015-5-5
Use props
nickmedici
lvl.3
Flight distance : 88287 ft
United States

jjmucker Posted at 2015-5-5 23:28
Yeah mine is getting here tomorrow and I wont be able to fly either.

Actually, you might. The update could be coming tomorrow. Thursday at the latest apparently.
2015-5-5
Use props
jjmucker
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hope you're right mate  
2015-5-5
Use props
nickmedici
lvl.3
Flight distance : 88287 ft
United States

buzzcbr@gmail.c Posted at 2015-5-5 23:06
I am so angry. My P3 arrived today, I did all the upgrades as instructed only to find there's no blo ...

Yeah well I got mine last Wednesday and I'm still sitting on it.
2015-5-5
Use props
Fearless
lvl.3

Netherlands

Rothgarr Posted at 2015-5-5 22:35
I'd wait. Doesn't the warranty/return clock start when you register? Wait for the updated app, that  ...

Thanx! but still what you fill in in this box?
2015-5-5
Use props
dlew21
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

buzzcbr@gmail.c Posted at 2015-5-5 23:06
I am so angry. My P3 arrived today, I did all the upgrades as instructed only to find there's no blo ...

Oh man, sorry to hear that.... Yes this is an ongoing issue.  If you have an Inspire1 remote, you can get around it, however I know most ppl don't.
2015-5-5
Use props
craig
New

United States

this might be a dumb question but do you need to link your iPad with a cable to the remote? because the USB cable is for Android and not Ipad. Do you need to use a regular thunderbolt cable instead?

Thanks
2015-5-5
Use props
s_nyky.yahoo
lvl.2

Canada

craig@datengrou Posted at 2015-5-6 02:48
this might be a dumb question but do you need to link your iPad with a cable to the remote? because  ...

Yes, the iPad charging cable will work, although I can't get the iOS app downloaded on my iPad 2 mini. Is anyone else having this problem? I thought the iPad mini 2 was on the list of supported devices!! Crossing my fingers that I don't have to get another device!!
2015-5-6
Use props
L8again
lvl.3

Canada

Have a problem when trying to register my Phantom. Login on the app won't recognize my email, and say enter valid email. Mine IS valid..?
2015-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules