P3 Controller proportional Adjustments?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
coherent
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7411 ft
United States

Other RC controllers I have for both fixed wing and helo's allow (digital) proportional adjustments to the sticks (proportion of movement vs amount of servo movement/control surfaces).
Are there any setting or adjustment options for the  P3 Controller? I'm aware of the physical stick height adjustments.
Proportional adjustments would allow for very smooth precise flight adjustments such as slow rotational panning moves etc.

2015-5-5
Use props
Ulysse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1389931 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

On the Inspire app it is possible to adjust the response curve giving this curve a S or inverted S shape instead of a linear response. But it seems impossible to set an exponential curve.
I presume it will be the same for the P3. On several P3 Youtube videos I've seen this.
2015-5-5
Use props
coherent
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7411 ft
United States

Ulysse Posted at 2015-5-5 23:07
On the Inspire app it is possible to adjust the response curve giving this curve a S or inverted S s ...

Thanks for the reply Ulysse.
After I saw your post I did some more searching within the app and found the Gain & Expo tuning along with some other stuff I'm not really sure what does.  It looks like enough to reduce the sensitivity or proportions enough to do what's possible on other digital RC controllers. I'm hesitant to mess with it until I learn a little more. Hopefully DJI will publish a more in-depth manual or tutorial for the app. Thanks again!
2015-5-5
Use props
Ulysse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1389931 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

"Hopefully DJI will publish a more in-depth manual"... I doubt... is there any kind of in-depth publication from DJI for the Inspire app (almost the same app for the P3) ?
2015-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules