MPP essential accessories
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paulf10
lvl.2
Flight distance : 444091 ft
United States

I am about to purchase a MPP Fly More Combo. I would like to know what people’s thoughts are on what accessories to get. Are things like landing gear, camera hood/ protector, landing pad, etc, etc, really worth getting? Do they add a significant benefit?
Any and all thoughts and opinions on the issue of accessories will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Paul
2018-3-13
Use props
Lobstah Mobstah
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1218379 ft
United States

I bought an ND filter, two batteries a hard case and a landing pad.  I rarely use the landing pad unless I'm launching from the beach.
2018-3-13
Use props
B1houdini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Paul,
A bundle deal is what I purchased. Has most everything you would need. Just for a couple hundred dollars more then the cost of the MP.

2018-3-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

This depends on the specific situations. Personally, the ND filter is enough for most pilots, you can consider and gather more collections in the later flights.
2018-3-18
Use props
StanfordWebbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

The accessories I use most are: one piece camera cover and gimbal holder, 2 extra batteries, ND filters, replaced the remote to mobile device cable with a full USB cable that plugs into the remote just below the mobile device (better communication between device and remote), 64 GB SD card, travel protectors for the remote's controls and for the drone, neck lanyard, spare props.  Things I bought and do not use:  Leg extensions, landing pad (I now find a solid place to take off and then hand catch if bad surface for landing),  range extenders (after you fly for awhile, you learn the line of sight is more important that seeing how far away you can get), sun shade (just find some shade on your own).  Good luck.  Also, if you're not sure about buying some accessory, wait awhile.  The need will either come to you, or it won't.
2018-3-18
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just purchased the original Mavic Pro this week, and to go with it Best-Buy was selling a really nice and reasonably priced travel case made by Incase that has specific, Mavic Pro cutouts that make it fit snug with the RC and charger, which  should also hold a MPP.
2018-3-18
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Where I have taken off and landed from, I found DJI packaged landing pad to be to small.   For me it was one of two choices.  Bigger landing pad, or carry a weed-whacker.
2018-3-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ND filters, landing pad, sling, SD cards, sun hood, extra battery/ies, advanced hub, extra props, RC stick/screen protector, aircraft sleeve and few other less essential items along the way.
2018-3-19
Use props
Mountaindrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26618251 ft
  • >>>
France

My accessories :

- Crystal sky 5.5 with the connector
- ND filters 8, 16 and 32
- extra batteries (4 to 7, depend of where I go)
- case

My skypixel page : https://www.skypixel.com/user/ol ... f-81a4-83ef649d5869
2018-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules