Phantom 1 Green light blinking?!?
3660 2 2018-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
John the Mighty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136959 ft
United States

I am troubleshooting a Phantom 1 that took a little swim a few months ago.  I had to change all 4 ESC and motors because they were burned up in the underwater flight.  Three of the four old motors would spin up and run.  Now i only get a flashing green light, the slow flash, not fast and no motors will spin up.  It appears to go through the boot up light cycle with the sounds and then the slow green blink.  I sat it outside for 10 mintues waiting on GPS and nothing.  The flashing means, record home point, and I did that with the cycling of the remote switches but no help.  Anyone have any idea?  Id like to see this old thing fly again.  Any help from DJI techs?
2018-3-13
Use props
rayashcraft
New

United States

I am troubleshooting a Phantom 1 that took a little swim a few months ago.  I had to change all 4 ESC and motors because they were burned up in the underwater flight.  Three of the four old motors would spin up and run.  Now i only get a flashing green light, the slow flash, not fast and no motors will spin up.  It appears to go through the boot up light cycle with the sounds and then the slow green blink.  I sat it outside for 10 mintues waiting on GPS and nothing.  The flashing means, record home point, and I did that with the cycling of the remote switches but no help.  Anyone have any idea?  Id like to see this old thing fly again.  Any help from DJI techs?
@hireessaywriter.org >>

Hi

I've had issues with PMU  and this video helped   Perhaps you should try those instructions too.

Regards,
Ray
My Facebook - razor331.
2018-3-26
Use props
John the Mighty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136959 ft

Thanks, I’ll give that a shot. I would like to see this thing fly again after it’s swim.
2018-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules