iosd mini issue with a2 flight controller?
1618 4 2015-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ahmed214
lvl.2

United Kingdom

hello everyone ...i m using IOSD mini with A2 flight controller...i m not getting the distance of aircraft from home point on the video overlay...is this a software bug or an issue? has anyone solved this issue...
2015-5-5
Use props
project41
lvl.2

United Kingdom

The iosd mini is not supported on the A2, i went through the same process, if you put the iosd mini onto can bus 2 you will get the iosd data, i tried this a few times but this is not a supported config with the A2 controller and states this in the manual, i eventual fitted an iosd 2 to can bus 1 and i did not want any interference issues with using an unsoprted setup, at the end of the day is it worth risking your complete setup on an unsuported configuration for a couple of hundred dollars, i decided it wasnt and everything is still flying. I know how you feel on this thinking you have to buy something new to do the same job as the kit you have but in the long run its nothing. Hope this helps
2015-5-7
Use props
ahmed214
lvl.2

United Kingdom

project41@me.co Posted at 2015-5-8 12:31
The iosd mini is not supported on the A2, i went through the same process, if you put the iosd mini  ...

thanks for ur reply....a little bit clarification here...iosd mini with A2 flight controller gives most of the required data except the distance to home point and FS ....
2015-5-8
Use props
project41
lvl.2

United Kingdom

yes but it is not a supported product on the A2 so hence why it is not working correctly
2015-5-8
Use props
ahmed214
lvl.2

United States

project41@me.co Posted at 2015-5-9 01:52
yes but it is not a supported product on the A2 so hence why it is not working correctly

ok got it thanx....another issue with dji telemetry...some times when the ground end is disconnected due to weak signal strength, it resets itself ,which causes the com port to disappear ,hence we hav to diconnect and connect again to get the data....hav u any idea about this??
2015-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules