lost drone
1282 7 2018-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans081e4476
New
Flight distance : 470157 ft
United States

Hi, I lost my drone!!! gave me GPS signal loss message and then it was supposed to return home but it never did. Is there a way to find my drone?

Duane
2018-3-13
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

>>gave me GPS signal loss message and then it was supposed to return home<<

Just it can't return home, without GPS, b/c it is not knowing where it is.
Look it up in the app, "find my drone" and start the search from there.
In the direction the wind has blown
2018-3-13
Use props
Chirpz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20256 ft
United States

Sorry for you loss.  Hope you find it.  I'm amazed at how many people push that RTH button after they get some error message.  If the drone is malfunctioning enough to generate an error message pushing the RTH is not the answer.  Your drone is suppose to be within sight and you should be paying attention to the direction that it is pointing at all times.....so when an error occurs, fly it home using the sticks.

2018-3-13
Use props
rimza
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3307 ft
Brunei

Hi Duane,you can still view your flight log from the device that you connect to the remote controller. Post it in the forum, maybe some members can assists.
2018-3-13
Use props
SkyySpyy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 338222 ft
Canada

"Your drone is supposed to be within sight" "you should be paying attention"...shut up Chirpz go fimd a new forum. Quit trying to parent people. Get a life bud. You don't know his situation. I hate all these know it all preachy guys trying to belittle people that just had $500 fly away.
Skyspy.
2018-3-13
Use props
The Bash's
lvl.4

United States

When I lost my drone I was able to find it by looking at the last flight log.  I looked at the flight on the map with the satellite overlay and compared it to Google maps (only because the zoom feature is better) and walked myself right to where it was upside down in the grass. Hopefully yours just landed, and it did so in a safe place, and didn't get stolen.
2018-3-13
Use props
Tervist
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20830 ft
United States

You can upload your flight log here: http://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/Upload/. After the upload is finished, you can provide a link to your log in this thread.
2018-3-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Duane, I am sorry for the accident. Please try to use the Find My Drone function, or check the last location of your flight record, it has the last signal position of your drone, try to find your drone there. At the same time, please contact our support to start a ticket, we will help to make data analysis if the drone is under warranty period (within 12 months old), if it's a warranty case, we will compensate the drone according to After-Sales Policy.
Here’s the link to contact us: http://www.dji.com/support
2018-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules