Status of a Support Request
1715 10 2018-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Logged in and looked around DJI's main website.
I found a way to check on status of a repair.
But was unable to find a way to check on status of Support Request.

Wanted to make sure DJI Support got my email with attached TombStones.zip file.
Have seen a few emails go to /dev/null due to overly aggressive corporate security/spam email filters.

Thus: Is there a DJI webpage/link to check on Status of Support Request?

2018-3-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hedge, once you send the email and is received, you will receive an auto-reply with a ticket number, you can provide me with your ticket number, I can help to check.
2018-3-13
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-13 22:45
Hedge, once you send the email and is received, you will receive an auto-reply with a ticket number, you can provide me with your ticket number, I can help to check.

Thank you.  

I will give it a few days.  If I don't get an email response; I will take you up on manual check of Support Request number.

I was really looking for a way I could check status, without bugging DJI & Forum Admins.
2018-3-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-3-13 23:04
Thank you.  

I will give it a few days.  If I don't get an email response; I will take you up on manual check of Support Request number.

No problem, our email support will reply the email as soon as possible once they receive it, if you would like us to check the status, please don't hesitate to let us know.
2018-3-14
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Got a little problem...
DJI's repair system does not Show my registered CrystalSky that I bought directly from DJI.

Additionally, DJI's repair system rejects the Internal SN shown under Settings menu / About device / Status
and rejects the External SN of QR code in battery area.
I have tried several combinations of External SN of QR code.  Being printing is small, and O & 0 can be easily confused.

Where do I find the CrystalSky Ultra bright 7.85" Serial Number required by DJI's repair system?
2018-3-15
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Never mind.  I have right SN from QR Code located in battery slot on back of CS.
Problem is Online system does not recognize SN.
DJI Phone Tech Support confirmed I had right SN.
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-3-15 10:24
Never mind.  I have right SN from QR Code located in battery slot on back of CS.
Problem is Online system does not recognize SN.
DJI Phone Tech Support confirmed I had right SN.

Please select ''Product Model''--All Models, then you will find CrystalSky. GTScreenshot_20180316_132907.png
2018-3-15
Use props
djiuser_cLCVwgcQEy4V
New

Costa Rica

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-13 22:45
Hedge, once you send the email and is received, you will receive an auto-reply with a ticket number, you can provide me with your ticket number, I can help to check.

I have the same issue... no place on the website to get updates on my Customer Support "request".  The last email from DJI customer support was signed by Ella, referencing request(#2988966) .  I have ordered a complete Mavic Air 2 package, but it was returned by FedEx before I got it.  I need to know if the order was returned, etc.   I would really like a chance to use your product, but I am concerned about the spooky customer service/support interface.  HELP
UPDATE: Next day.  DJI sent five emails showing that they received the package back from FedEx and refunding my order.  I am still nervous about the customer support (Service??).
2020-8-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_cLCVwgcQEy4V Posted at 8-27 12:02
I have the same issue... no place on the website to get updates on my Customer Support "request".  The last email from DJI customer support was signed by Ella, referencing request(#2988966) .  I have ordered a complete Mavic Air 2 package, but it was returned by FedEx before I got it.  I need to know if the order was returned, etc.   I would really like a chance to use your product, but I am concerned about the spooky customer service/support interface.  HELP

Hi there, I am sorry for any issue you had encountered. I had checked the order, the refund had been submitted, you'll receive a refund soon, please don't worry.
2020-8-28
Use props
djiuser_cLCVwgcQEy4V
New

Costa Rica

DJI Susan Posted at 8-28 00:15
Hi there, I am sorry for any issue you had encountered. I had checked the order, the refund had been submitted, you'll receive a refund soon, please don't worry.

Thank you for your help!
2020-8-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

You're most welcome. Should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2020-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules