3548 42 2018-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SgtDannySgt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 283904 ft
Canada

nautical_operator Posted at 2018-3-16 07:16
I haven't yet solved this issue, despite all the help on here (which I thank you all for). I'll try another round of tests tomorrow, upload the logs to here - but I'm just about getting ready to send it in for repair...

Was this issue ever solved? I experienced similar behaviour today after updating the firmware to version 0500.... in fact the drifting caused my UAV to crash into my house!!! At first exam, it seems that only my blades got damaged... am gun shy now so I will try the flight again tomorrow under different light and ground conditions. If the drifting persists, I will go over the suggestions in this thread and see if it fixes the issue.
2018-9-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

SgtDannySgt Posted at 2018-9-22 19:02
Was this issue ever solved? I experienced similar behaviour today after updating the firmware to version 0500.... in fact the drifting caused my UAV to crash into my house!!! At first exam, it seems that only my blades got damaged... am gun shy now so I will try the flight again tomorrow under different light and ground conditions. If the drifting persists, I will go over the suggestions in this thread and see if it fixes the issue.

Doubt your drifting problem is .0500 Firmware itself.  Might have to do with upgrade process itself.
Reason being, is previous posts about MP drifting were prior to .0500 Firmware being released.
2018-9-22
Use props
SgtDannySgt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 283904 ft
Canada

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-9-22 20:37
Doubt your drifting problem is .0500 Firmware itself.  Might have to do with upgrade process itself.
Reason being, is previous posts about MP drifting were prior to .0500 Firmware being released.

Agreed on that. Am presently redoing the upgrade process on both the UAV and the controller. Hopefully it will settle this.

Update:

I refreshed the firmware on both and did a test flight. Everything is 100% operational.

2018-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules