Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air Constantly recording corrupted files.
1818 7 2018-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alejandro Cano
lvl.1

United States

I went out to shoot some videos yesterday and when I got back home I put the sd card in my pc to discover that the last two videos I recorded were corrupted. I went today and record the shots that I missed from yesterday and some more. This time I took my Surface Pro with me to check the videos while on site. I put the micro sd in the computer and almost every single video file is corrupted. I only the first video I took was ok, the other 14 were corrupted.

Anybody knows what may be causing this and how to fix it?
2018-3-14
Use props
Alejandro Cano
lvl.1

United States

EDIT: Prior to this I edited some videos on my computer and stored in the SD card, could this be the cause?
2018-3-14
Use props
Alejandro Cano
lvl.1

United States

EDIT: Prior to this I edited some videos on my computer and stored them in the SD card, could this be the cause?
2018-3-14
Use props
FlyDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

Why not just check it out?
It's really easy. Clear your SD card and format it in exFAT. Then try again.
2018-3-14
Use props
fallsilent
lvl.4
Flight distance : 336709 ft
Canada

I had the same problem with my P4P and it turned out to be a speed issue with the card. Make sure your card is rated for 100mbs and is on the recommended list of SD cards from DJI for the MA.
2018-3-14
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

One sure way to corrupt a video is to power off the drone before stopping video recording; done that myself a few times.
2018-3-14
Use props
fansb8a7e53c
New

United States

Thank you all for your responses. My sd card is not suitable for 4k but i've only recorded 1080p.On the other hand, i deleted the files that were added later to the card and that seems to have fixed it.
2018-3-14
Use props
Ellinor William
lvl.2

India

Yes, that was probably aptly done by you. Many of the SD cards don't support 4K videos properly and even I have noticed this with my recordings. Some of my recordings were important for me. I had to use Video Repair software by Stellar to repair those videos. Seemed to work but the card is still creating the same trouble for me.
2018-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules