Osmo Mobile 1st Gen. cannot perfectly balance with iPhone 6s Plus
4012 19 2018-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steve.sbyte
lvl.1
United States

I bought an Osmo Mobile 1st Gen. and I found that the gimbal doesn't perfectly balance with my iPhone 6s Plus. Every time I balance it, the horizontal level works fine. However, the vertical level has some problem. This issue leads my phone tilt toward me. I really need help on this one since this issue has been bothering me for a long time. Thanks.
2018-3-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Steve, may I know if you have perfectly balanced the gimbal before power on? Here is the tutorial video for your reference:
If the issue persists, please try to calibrate the gimbal in Gimbal Settings.
2018-3-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Are you having a case around the phone?
2018-3-14
Use props
Steve.sbyte
lvl.1
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-3-14 23:41
Are you having a case around the phone?

Thanks for your reply. I took of the case when I was using the gimbal.
2018-3-15
Use props
Steve.sbyte
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-14 21:24
Hi Steve, may I know if you have perfectly balanced the gimbal before power on? Here is the tutorial video for your reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ipsK_nX6l8&list=PL65kukZorPdNSAeTPAwsxMlsLm8xUqQY6
If the issue persists, please try to calibrate the gimbal in Gimbal Settings.

Thanks for your reply. I've already checked most of the set up video online, and I tried again and again and the gimbal still got some problem with its vertical balance.
2018-3-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Steve.sbyte Posted at 2018-3-15 05:10
Thanks for your reply. I took of the case when I was using the gimbal.

You're welcome.
What I am wondering:
1. What happens when you have the phone mounted and the Osmo Mobile OFF and you move the thing around a bit (it should stay almost level)

2. Was the surface you calibrated the gimbal on perfectly level? If it was not, that might be the cause.
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Steve.sbyte Posted at 2018-3-15 05:11
Thanks for your reply. I've already checked most of the set up video online, and I tried again and again and the gimbal still got some problem with its vertical balance.

Is there any chance to share us a small video? We will see if we can help you out remotely.
2018-3-16
Use props
Steve.sbyte
lvl.1
United States

2018-3-22
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft

What happens when you press the trigger twice?  That resets the camera to perfect balance.  I use an iPhone 8+ (without the case) and do not have a problem. Also (somewhat unrelated), I could not see it clearly in your photo, but another poster wrote that, if you mount the Osmo in its base BACKWARDS, it's much more stable.  It's true for mine.  
2018-3-23
Use props
jessicavergas
New

Pakistan

I've already checked most of the set up video online, and I tried again and again and the gimbal still got some problem with its vertical balance. http://agsdevelopers.com/volusion-customization-services
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jessicavergas Posted at 2018-5-22 18:03
I've already checked most of the set up video online, and I tried again and again and the gimbal still got some problem with its vertical balance. http://agsdevelopers.com/volusion-customization-services

Sorry that the link cannot be opened, which gimbal are you using? Is it Osmo Mobile? Please upload the video to YouTube and share us the link, thank you.
2018-5-22
Use props
Matlabi
New

Iran

Sorry that the link cannot be open
انجام پروژه متلب
2018-8-24
Use props
mamadam
lvl.1

Iran

15news.ir
9news.ir
afexo.ir
aloofile.ir
aminpayam.ir
andishmes.ir
arikehvip.ir
azargo.ir
bassirat.ir
belton.ir
birligh.ir
brmm.ir
chagheri.ir
fagups.ir
felfeel.ir
filegallery.ir
fnevis.ir
g2pracles.ir
2019-1-29
Use props
mamadam
lvl.1

Iran

harikagap.ir
iranspeleo.ir
irnhost.ir
is20.ir
j75.ir
kalakalaa.ir
kishfairs.ir
miadweb.ir
moeinazoafa.ir
mostak.ir
newshap.ir
padidefans.ir
pears.ir
popich.ir
popmac.ir
ramkaadv.ir
rejimkade.ir
2019-1-29
Use props
mamadam
lvl.1

Iran

rezervbambo.ir
samatarh.ir
seablog.ir
serendypaper.ir
shikopet.ir
2019-1-29
Use props
mamadam
lvl.1

Iran

tpitgroup.ir
appmail.ir
2019-1-29
Use props
mamadam
lvl.1

Iran

zanich.ir
cssschool.ir
jsschool.ir
2019-1-29
Use props
mamadam
lvl.1

Iran

sna-kala.ir
sobheyasoj.ir
takvinarman.ir

2019-1-29
Use props
fred123
New

Delight your guests with a simple purchase flow and gorgeous event pages that look great on any device. Start selling tickets in minutes with a simple set-up process. Track sales in real-time from any device with 24/7 access

2019-10-1
Use props
Ninestars
New

India

Focusing on business needs and goals, Carmatec ensures full process transparency & flexibility to deliver value to the clients through software development.We see the big picture, leverage the expertise and extensive experience to provide clients with end-to-end technological web, mobile and IoT solutions.Our clients benefit from our solution-focused approach, as we have set the bar high.

2020-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules