Mavic Pro how many batteries in a row?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
burnham187
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

So how many batteries can you safely run through in a row before considering letting it rest and cool down?  Just wondering what is safe.  I plan on maybe getting 7 more batteries or so but want to be sure it would be ok to run it 2 hours in a row.
2018-3-14
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I have six batteries and I usually fly around 4 to 5  batteries and let it cool for like 10 minutes in between with no problems UNLESS you live in a really hot area like Arizona, San Diego, etc. you may want to keep an eye on it and let it rest more than 10 minutes.

2018-3-14
Use props
burnham187
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

dronist Posted at 2018-3-14 18:17
I have six batteries and I usually fly around 4 to 5  batteries and let it cool for like 10 minutes in between with no problems UNLESS you live in a really hot area like Arizona, San Diego, etc. you may want to keep an eye on it and let it rest more than 10 minutes.

Great thank you for your experience and feedback.  It is not hot like AZ but in Reno, NV it can sometimes get hot.  Plan on taking it up to Tahoe in the Summer to get some great footage.  
2018-3-14
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

burnham187 Posted at 2018-3-14 18:38
Great thank you for your experience and feedback.  It is not hot like AZ but in Reno, NV it can sometimes get hot.  Plan on taking it up to Tahoe in the Summer to get some great footage.

My pleasure! Always use common sense!

On a hot or cold days, always check the battery before you fly and while you fly!

Safe flying!

2018-3-14
Use props
fansf77370fb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008924 ft
United States

I find 4 batteries is blente.
2018-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now