Phantom 4 battery light flashing meanings
60678 49 2018-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_cx0lXe1dWf43
lvl.1

Nigeria

So after I cleared the pf flag the new error message become the "authentication failed"

Pls I really want to be perfect in fixing these batteries here in Nigeria and make a living from it.

I have started by buying modules and have learnt from videos. I would appreciate you help me with further information and technical know how to become perfect to probably represent dji in technical repairs here in Nigeria .

Pls consider my request because I have joy in solving related technical problems.  Please and please and please. Help me become good at this I don't mind paying for technical teachings either directly from you or by recommended professional . Pleeeeeeaaaaassssse
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_cx0lXe1dWf43 Posted at 11-6 01:13
Ok, i understand.
It all started like this. I am a computer engineer, work on laptops hardware problems.
So recently i come across battery repair modules such as NLBA1, EV2400. i bought EV2400 which can be used to reset both laptop and drones batteries when they are locked due to related cells problem. I take time much to watch tutorials from youtube and have good knowledge added to my engineering laptop before.

Thank you very much for the update as well.
If there is anything else that we can help with, please just feel free to let us know.
Thank you.
2022-11-6
Use props
djiuser_cx0lXe1dWf43
lvl.1

Nigeria

The drone is working as i have tried another battery with and it works well .
So this battery I try to fix is not perfect yet.
2022-11-6
Use props
djiuser_cx0lXe1dWf43
lvl.1

Nigeria

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-6 01:26
If there is anything else that we can help with, please just feel free to let us know.
Thank you.
Yes. Link me up with your technical personel to pls tell my what i have to do technically to solve the problem perfectly
2022-11-6
Use props
djiuser_cx0lXe1dWf43
lvl.1

Nigeria

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-6 01:26
Thank you.
Yes. Link me up with your technical personel to pls tell my what i have to do technically to solve the problem perfectly. I want to be repairing this batteries for users. That is why i have bought EV2400 module
2022-11-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_cx0lXe1dWf43 Posted at 11-6 01:33
Yes. Link me up with your technical personel to pls tell my what i have to do technically to solve the problem perfectly. I want to be repairing this batteries for users. That is why i have bought EV2400 module

Thanks for the update.
We have confirmed with the relevant team about your problem, please refer to the previous suggestion, and please understand that we do not recommend you to repair this part yourself. thank you for your support.
2022-11-6
Use props
djiuser_hgp9oAHYCO6U
New

United States

Hi,
I have a phantom 4 battery that when on the charger led 4 flashes 16 times fast and then 4 long then off. This repeats after several seconds.  Is this something that can be fixed?
I have read the battery led flash chart and it looks like I have low temp and high temp issues.  The battery is room temperature FYI.
Can this be fixed?

Thanks in advance
2023-1-4
Use props
djiuser_hgp9oAHYCO6U
New

United States

Follow up:  After about 1.5 hours on the charger then final long flashes stopped. Now it flashes 17 times fast and stops the repeats.
It is about 70 degrees f. Should I heat up the battery?
Thanks again
2023-1-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_hgp9oAHYCO6U Posted at 1-4 08:17
Follow up:  After about 1.5 hours on the charger then final long flashes stopped. Now it flashes 17 times fast and stops the repeats.
It is about 70 degrees f. Should I heat up the battery?
Thanks again

Hi, there.
Thanks for your update. May we know the color of the led when it flashes? Could you please send us a related video so that we can confirm the details asap and offer you better assistance?
Thank you in advance.
2023-1-5
Use props
djiuser_ybHOGHf4tzQb
lvl.1
South Africa

Hi Natalia. I have phantom 4 battery with LED 1 on and LED 2 flashing when switched on. When plugged into charger all LED goes off and comes back on after few seconds ,then repeats.

Why?
2023-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules