Finding photos on dji edit
393 6 2018-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matthew_
lvl.1
New Zealand

Hello and thanks for clicking on to this thread

I have a new spark and I control it using my remote controller with my iPhone, I am both signed into my iPhone and iPad dji account, but when I take photos with my remote linked to my iPhone and view the Photos in the gallery I only have access to see them on my iPhone not my IPad (when I say camera roll i mean the photo gallery on the dji go 4 app). If you know any way to make it so I can view my photos on my iPad too that would be very help full.

Thanks
-Matthew
2018-3-15
Use props
Artur Macau
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256549 ft
Macao

The photos on the Dji go 4 app are stored locally on your iphone and on the Spark SD card, not on the DJi cloud server, the Dji server can synchronise your flights, not the pics and videos.
To see on your iPad inside the Dji go 4 app, only if u connect your ipad to the RC and the Spark.

If im wrong about something, other members will correct me if im wrong
2018-3-15
Use props
Matthew_
lvl.1
New Zealand

Artur Macau Posted at 2018-3-15 00:11
The photos on the Dji go 4 app are stored locally on your iphone and on the Spark SD card, not on the DJi cloud server, the Dji server can synchronise your flights, not the pics and videos.
To see on your iPad inside the Dji go 4 app, only if u connect your ipad to the RC and the Spark.

Ive connected the spark and remotes with my iPad but I still don’t get pics, do you know why?
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Matthew_ Posted at 2018-3-15 00:18
Ive connected the spark and remotes with my iPad but I still don’t get pics, do you know why?

Matthew, are there pictures in the SD card? Or you can check in the playback when you build connection. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-15
Use props
Matthew_
lvl.1
New Zealand

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-15 00:39
Matthew, are there pictures in the SD card? Or you can check in the playback when you build connection. Thanks for your support.

I checked the sd card and it worked, thank you very much
2018-3-15
Use props
Matthew_
lvl.1
New Zealand

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-15 00:39

2018-3-15
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Matthew_ Posted at 2018-3-15 00:58

Great. Have fun with our products.
2018-3-15
Use props
Advanced