Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Warranty
1271 10 2018-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DronEnthusiast 8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 282589 ft
Greece

Hi,

i want to ask smth, my dorne had a crush about 25 meters, dji accepts that it wasnt my fault so it is under warranty, my question is cause as i saw they will change only the plastics ( before they accept warranty they asked ME for 200 euros for the damages AS LONG it was my fault... expensive plastic i supposed) so how i can be sure and enjoy every next flight that i have with the thinking that they didnt do anything about the suddelny crush.. they didnt even told me to check my batteries, as i think the one that has been used while had the crush have a problem as 1-2 pepole point at me when they saw flight log, so at my next flight over sea i might lost it if the same thing occured.

Dji changes only the plastics when they activate warranty? i mean... come on!

Thanks.

2018-3-15
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Perhaps the engineers replaced an internal component you can't see. The unit had to be tested after repairs and somehow I don't think DJI would send back a defective unit for it to fail again and for it to be sent back.

Have you tested it!
2018-3-15
Use props
DronEnthusiast 8
lvl.2
Greece

M2Wair Posted at 2018-3-15 01:47
Perhaps the engineers replaced an internal component you can't see. The unit had to be tested after repairs and somehow I don't think DJI would send back a defective unit for it to fail again and for it to be sent back.

Have you tested it!

yea but if this problem happend again when i am over sea.. i dont think i could sent it back to dji again...
anyway i am full of doubts about the what actually repaired.
And at the list that they provided to me i can only see change of plastics all over aircraft and nothing about a system or a faulty battery... my question is WHY IT FALL DOWN?!?!?!?!? who can answer me that question?
2018-3-15
Use props
integer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 113355784 ft
Greece

maybe dji has sent you a other unit. check the serial number
2018-3-15
Use props
DronEnthusiast 8
lvl.2
Greece

integer Posted at 2018-3-15 01:57
maybe dji has sent you a other unit. check the serial number

The authorized store that i took it back so they can sent it to holland, told me that i will got the same aircraft (i have the refreshpack so i ask exacly if i will get the same ac or a new one) and the told me you will get the old one with the plastics changes...
so i asked -only the plastics??
and he said ... -emmm yea....
i asked -and what about the cause of the fall?...
he said that -they probably fixed that..
i asked what it was?..
he said i dont know..they dont write anything on e-mail.

So i have to depend to the "probably wont fall again" of a retail store...  1050 euros drone....
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

There, may I know if you have also sent the battery in? The damage assessment is based on the flight stability and reliability instead of warranty or not, and we will test the drone before sending back to you. Please don't worry.
For your case, have you received the drone back now? Please let me know if there is anything I can help.
2018-3-15
Use props
DronEnthusiast 8
lvl.2
Greece

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-15 02:04
There, may I know if you have also sent the battery in? The damage assessment is based on the flight stability and reliability instead of warranty or not, and we will test the drone before sending back to you. Please don't worry.
For your case, have you received the drone back now? Please let me know if there is anything I can help.

no, i will received it at 21/3 ... my biggest concern is that this will happen again over sea or even over popular area..(that's what happend to me https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=2#pid1250142 ) with the result to lose it for ever or even worst to hit som1 or somthing if it falls over resident aera.. no they didnt ask for my battery how can i be sure that its all good and fly with confidence?

Thanks.
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DronEnthusiast 8 Posted at 2018-3-15 02:08
no, i will received it at 21/3 ... my biggest concern is that this will happen again over sea or even over popular area..(that's what happend to me https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=139928&page=2#pid1250142 ) with the result to lose it for ever or even worst to hit som1 or somthing if it falls over resident aera.. no they didnt ask for my battery how can i be sure that its all good and fly with confidence?

Thanks.

Do you get any case number from the dealer? I've checked your info in our system but do not find any related case. Please kindly check and offer at your earliest convenience, we'd like to see whether we can help.
2018-3-15
Use props
DronEnthusiast 8
lvl.2
Greece

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-15 04:15
Do you get any case number from the dealer? I've checked your info in our system but do not find any related case. Please kindly check and offer at your earliest convenience, we'd like to see whether we can help.

The thing is that I ask the case number from the authorised shop that I bought it but they said that they can't give it to me cause it has all the info of the store..
2018-3-15
Use props
DronEnthusiast
lvl.2
Greece

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-15 04:15

can i provide other info so you can find my case rather than case number?
like mobile? or e-mail?  OR maybe i tell you or give you the site of which store i bought it.
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

DronEnthusiast 8 Posted at 2018-3-15 04:41
The thing is that I ask the case number from the authorised shop that I bought it but they said that they can't give it to me cause it has all the info of the store..

If you sent a repair through a dealer, they would be the best source of information. Please consult with your dealer. If you have any additional questions, you can always send me a personal message.
2018-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules