854 3 2018-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbdbee40f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12884 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there,

One of my Ronin M batteries is totally unresponsive..purchased in 2016, is there anything that can be done? Or cheaper/easier to buy new battery?

Thanks!

Jack
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Jack, sorry to read on this, will the battery light up when you press the power button once?Will it be charged? If not, I'm afraid this battery cannot be used anymore, please purchase another one.
2018-3-15
Use props
fansbdbee40f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12884 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-15 04:13
Hi Jack, sorry to read on this, will the battery light up when you press the power button once?Will it be charged? If not, I'm afraid this battery cannot be used anymore, please purchase another one.

Thats what I figured, thanks for the feedback...do you know if there's a place to recycle old/spare parts through DJI then? Not requiring money, just thought they may be useful to someone!
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

fansbdbee40f Posted at 2018-3-15 04:15
Thats what I figured, thanks for the feedback...do you know if there's a place to recycle old/spare parts through DJI then? Not requiring money, just thought they may be useful to someone!

You should check the electronic waste disposal in your area. You can also check the UAV stores in your area to see if they have more information on this point.
2018-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules