Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight Logs GO 4 Export
27686 11 2018-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sparkflyer
lvl.2

United States

How do I access the CSV files which GO 4 exports from within the app?  Do I need another app to do so.
2018-3-15
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

To my knowledge GO 4 does not create/export CSV files but only the flightrecords that are stored in a DJI subfolder named "Flightrecord"on your mobile device. Once you upload these to http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/, you can download the CSV file from there. But there might be other methods too that I am not aware of.
2018-3-15
Use props
B1houdini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

I use  iTunes , I connect to the computers usb port  with ( in my case) an iPad Mini 4. When iTunes sees it I click on the Phone/Pad symbol. click on the App sharing file . It then bring up the apps on my iPad. Find DJI GO 4 app and click on it and you should see all its files. Mainly the log files and flight records are the ones I look at. Hope that helps? This web site explains how to connect to iTunes to sync to your phone   [b]http://www.syncios.com/itunes/transfer-itunes-playlists-to-samsung-galaxy-s8-or-s8-plus.html

2018-3-15
Use props
B1houdini
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

B1houdini Posted at 2018-3-15 08:58
I use  iTunes , I connect to the computers usb port  with ( in my case) an iPad Mini 4. When iTunes sees it I click on the Phone/Pad symbol. click on the App sharing file . It then bring up the apps on my iPad. Find DJI GO 4 app and click on it and you should see all its files. Mainly the log files and flight records are the ones I look at. Hope that helps? This web site explains how to connect to iTunes to sync to your phone   http://www.syncios.com/itunes/transfer-itunes-playlists-to-samsung-galaxy-s8-or-s8-plus.html

Forgot to add after I get the files I upload the DJI flight record txt files  to Airdata UAV to get the CSV files.
2018-3-15
Use props
Keule
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you like a more comfortable procedure, i suggest to sign up to Airdata.com. They offer a trial/free version of their services.
Once you synced your flight from within GO4 to the DJI servers, Airdata pulls those logs either automatically every 24 hours or manually (whatever you setup or configure) to Airdata's website.

Then you can view your flights in a different way as within GO4.
You have satellite maps, view your batteries used, battery health, weather conditions like wind speed on the ground or at a specific height and many more features.
If you like to share a flight (or maybe a problematic issue) that's possible.
And last but not least you can retrieve/download your flight(s) in .CSV, .KML or in the original .TXT format.
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

For Android device, connect your mobile device to the PC and open the folder, then you can access the flight record in this route: /sdcard/DJI/dji.go.v4/FlightRecord
For iOS device, you can connect the mobile device to PC, launch iTunes, find the flight records in the DJI GO 4 app, and copy the FlightRecord folder to the computer.
Only iOS devices have the flight record CSV files, if you need the CSV file, launch iTunes, find the DJI GO 4 app, then Documents, Export Works, ExportFlightRecords. Hope it helps.
2018-3-15
Use props
flydav
lvl.3
Flight distance : 184226 ft
Italy

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-15 23:57
For Android device, connect your mobile device to the PC and open the folder, then you can access the flight record in this route: /sdcard/DJI/dji.go.v4/FlightRecord
For iOS device, you can connect the mobile device to PC, launch iTunes, find the flight records in the DJI GO 4 app, and copy the FlightRecord folder to the computer.
Only iOS devices have the flight record CSV files, if you need the CSV file, launch iTunes, find the DJI GO 4 app, then Documents, Export Works, ExportFlightRecords. Hope it helps.

Now that iTunes is no longer supporting iPhone apps how do you export the flight log?
2018-5-10
Use props
djiuser_L0x5HmQpJwdF
lvl.1

United States

Keule Posted at 2018-3-15 09:30
If you like a more comfortable procedure, i suggest to sign up to Airdata.com. They offer a trial/free version of their services.
Once you synced your flight from within GO4 to the DJI servers, Airdata pulls those logs either automatically every 24 hours or manually (whatever you setup or configure) to Airdata's website.

Greetings Captain Keule,

These instructions helped me in finding my UAV yesterday. I'm new at flying so I was at a wide open park, yet, I still and I let the drone get away from me. The park was near our city's offices so I had wi-fi. I connected the iPad Mini 4 to the laptop, went to airspace.com, found the files, converted them and found that the UAV landed right in front of a fire department. Lucky!

Peace,

James
2019-3-20
Use props
djiuser_L0x5HmQpJwdF
lvl.1

United States

B1houdini Posted at 2018-3-15 08:58
I use  iTunes , I connect to the computers usb port  with ( in my case) an iPad Mini 4. When iTunes sees it I click on the Phone/Pad symbol. click on the App sharing file . It then bring up the apps on my iPad. Find DJI GO 4 app and click on it and you should see all its files. Mainly the log files and flight records are the ones I look at. Hope that helps? This web site explains how to connect to iTunes to sync to your phone   http://www.syncios.com/itunes/transfer-itunes-playlists-to-samsung-galaxy-s8-or-s8-plus.html

Greetings Captain B1houdini,

Thanks for the info. Your post, along with @Keule's post, gave me the precise instructions to grab the .txt files, convert them, look at the map and see that the UAV had landed in front of a fire department!

Again, Thanks,

James
2019-3-20
Use props
djiuser_pJsvlQzhKtFU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137408 ft

United States

flydav Posted at 2018-5-10 01:31
Now that iTunes is no longer supporting iPhone apps how do you export the flight log?

I am having the same issue, did anyone figure it out?
2020-4-13
Use props
djiuser_hCyyuMjT6C0f
lvl.1

United States

Any chance when you export a CSV file of the flight log on iSO it could open a share sheet? That way I could get it off my phone and process it without needed to use my computer.
2020-5-11
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

I use air data and it works great
2020-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules