Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Scott Co Posted at 5-4 19:22
Essential phone doesn't work.  would have been nice to know before wasting my money on a mavic.

But that is widely known in he forums for DJI drones.
Also you did not waste your money on a mavic.
You just cant use it with (perhaps) the phone from the drawer?
Also "essential" is a wide area, don't you think?
Aside that THE "Essential Phone" probably would work with the DJI Go4! ;-)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essential_Phone
2019-5-4
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Scott Co Posted at 5-4 19:23
support told me to buy an iPhone

Yep, they saying that always.
It is the easiest to recommend something, without getting in trouble, later.
iOS is a closed system, the Go4 can developed much more stabil on that OS

But imho almost every droid with 3 or 4 GB Ram, Droid 7,8 or 9, plus a CPU (snap's preferred!) with 4 or more cores, 2 (+)Ghz, should be able to handle it.
Which gets you in the 200 US range, or not?

2019-5-4
Use props
SgtDannySgt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 283904 ft
Canada

Hello everyone

I am contemplating buying a used iPad as my iPhone 5S is simply too small for my old eyes. I have an opportunity to buy an iPad model MD510C/A. I am quite the ignorant pilot when it comes to Apple product. I ran that model on google and the information contradicts itself so is this model compatible with the Go 4 App? If so would it fit in the controller's arms plugging it in through the USB port or would I need to purchase a bracket? Thanks very much.

Danny
2019-6-3
Use props
fans11b48a44
New

United States

dj_dread Posted at 2018-3-15 08:09
iOS Version v4.2.6.
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus.
Android Version v4.2.6.

Will the DJI Mavic pro work with the  Samsung galaxy S9 plus?
2019-6-3
Use props
djiuser_8paCIqG2x0Mz
New

Spain

hello good morning I would like to know if my Nokia 7 plus is compatible with the Mavic air I can not connect it with the USB cable
2019-6-23
Use props
Brad Bilger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14843274 ft
United States

I'll add a couple of androids.  I used a Note 5 for over a year with perfect flights every time.  The only bugs that occured were solved by replacing my usb cable.  I've since updated to a Note 9 and still flies great but with the tiniest bit of video stutter.  Not really enough to notice.  
2019-6-23
Use props
Chito G. Reyes
lvl.2

Would anyone from us here, who are more knowledgeable and far superior in experience, do tell us the "updated" lists of advisable Tablets to buy that work well with our DJI Go 4 Apps. The 3DINSIDFER , where I am trying to seek reference from...seems outdated in their listings pertaining to compatibility aspects. Thank you all, and more power !!!
2019-9-11
Use props
oneworldrental
New

take a look at this list of ipad devices updated 2019 ipad list
2019-10-16
Use props
djiuser_Rn4pJBeHzdca
New

Seychelles

Does it work with any Samsung A series phone
2019-11-11
Use props
UKMoose
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

Chito G. Reyes Posted at 9-11 23:21
Would anyone from us here, who are more knowledgeable and far superior in experience, do tell us the "updated" lists of advisable Tablets to buy that work well with our DJI Go 4 Apps. The 3DINSIDFER , where I am trying to seek reference from...seems outdated in their listings pertaining to compatibility aspects. Thank you all, and more power !!!

Hi I've just bought a huawei mediapad m3 lite 8, works with no problems at all on mavic Pro 1 with the latest version of the go 4 app,.  I wouldn't pay the silly prices apple want. Obviously you would need a tablet mount.
2019-11-11
Use props
Jaime Smith
New

United States

Mavic mini owner,  fly app keeps crashing on my Lg g7 thinQ. It is android version 8.0.
2019-11-11
Use props
I Campos
lvl.1
United States

iPhone XS Max running iOS 13.2.2 is crashing.
App opens, goes into camera mode and then crashes.
2019-11-11
Use props
djiuser_Rn4pJBeHzdca
New

Seychelles

Firehawk989 Posted at 2018-3-15 22:13
Actually this might be a good thread for other owners using phones not on the list to post the devices they're using, then we can build a community-based list of devices that work properly and don't cost a fortune!

I'll add my HTC One M8 to start. Works great!

My Samsung A10s isn't compatible with the dji fly app
2019-11-12
Use props
neilfisher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 385243 ft
Canada

My 'old school' Pixel 1 works well with DJI Go 4
2019-11-13
Use props
Pratik Mukherjee
New

India

Is the dji mimo compatible with realme X?
2020-1-10
Use props
WhiskeyWolf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 689682 ft
United States

Anybody get it to work with a Huawei Nova 3i yet?
2020-11-19
Use props
djiuser_cq8JjfWnP318
New
United States

Hello I just brought a iPad 8th generation. Since my iPad mini 2 won’t work on the Mavic 2 pro I just purchased. But I don’t see the new one on the list.
2021-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules