IOC Mode
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jbrazda
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1781102 ft
United States

Has anyone used this with the phantom 3.  I've tried, but could get it to work.  Then I just read in the manual that you have to enable mulitple flight mode in the app, then you can use the toggle switch to switch to F mode, then turn on ioc, then you will have the option for CL mode.  

I've been flipping that toggle switch to try attitude mode, but nothing ever happened.  I guess that when you turn on multiple flight mode in the app, that switch should work now.  

Just wondering if anyone else has activated ioc mode or CL?
2015-5-5
Use props
ntfa
lvl.4

United States

try putting the remote in F mode first then activating it in the app.  It worked for me late yesterday but haven't flown it this way yet.
2015-5-5
Use props
jbrazda
lvl.2
United States

ntfa@sbcglobal. Posted at 2015-5-6 06:24
try putting the remote in F mode first then activating it in the app.  It worked for me late yesterd ...

I Figured it out.  You have to enable Multiple flight mode in the app first, otherwise the toggle switch does nothing.  After you enable that, you just switch to F mode, and it automatically goes into CL mode.  
2015-5-5
Use props
pentagon78
lvl.3
Flight distance : 520233 ft
Malaysia

jbrazda Posted at 2015-5-6 07:19
I Figured it out.  You have to enable Multiple flight mode in the app first, otherwise the toggle  ...

Hi, after switching to F mode, does the app ask you to reset the direction or something?
2015-5-5
Use props
jbrazda
lvl.2
United States

pentagon78 Posted at 2015-5-6 10:27
Hi, after switching to F mode, does the app ask you to reset the direction or something?

Yes it does
2015-5-5
Use props
pentagon78
lvl.3
Flight distance : 520233 ft
Malaysia

Great! Thanks! can't wait.
2015-5-5
Use props
todd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1063389 ft
  • >>>
United States

ntfa@sbcglobal. Posted at 2015-5-6 06:24
try putting the remote in F mode first then activating it in the app.  It worked for me late yesterd ...

Great info. There is just so much in the pilot app and on the P3. With only 1 battery it's taking awhile to test everything out.
2015-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules