2174 9 2018-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
France

Today I received my first Osmo and all looks good so far, charged up, activated had a brief play with it before work.

Out of the box fell a blue card offering Osmo Shield, scanned the QR code and was informed that its not available in my area!

Is that really the case that its not available in the UK?

Seems rather odd that the is a card selling a service they don't offer or am I missing something?
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Buzzyone, at the moment, Osmo Shield is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada and Mainland China, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-3-15
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-15 18:23
Hi Buzzyone, at the moment, Osmo Shield is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada and Mainland China, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Lets hope it doesn't break then :-)
2018-3-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Buzzyone Posted at 2018-3-15 18:28
Lets hope it doesn't break then :-)

Hope you have a great time with it, we will also keep improving our service around the world.
2018-3-15
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

Before you break it, let's see some lovely shots.  In France OR UK.  I'm happy to see beautiful shots of both places.  
2018-3-17
Use props
Wrenny1969
lvl.3
Flight distance : 23366 ft
United Kingdom

I won't bother with my card either then. In the bin it goes, I wonder why the different service offerings?
2018-3-18
Use props
TerryVee
New
New Zealand

Hi Buzzyone - I'm in New Zealand with the same experience. IF they don't offer the service why the heck include the card. Extraordinary poor marketing and support. But then the manual is also useless, so what can you say. One has to online and find someone else's experience to run the device which is not totally intuitive . . . especially when it comes to getting the video to another device for editing and uploading.
2018-11-30
Use props
Shaunwh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 131476 ft
United Kingdom

Not available in the uk either
2018-12-15
Use props
fansf6c05bdf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 224961 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-15 18:23
Hi Buzzyone, at the moment, Osmo Shield is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada and Mainland China, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Why Not ??
2018-12-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi there, customers in EU can enjoy 2-years of warranty, if the Osmo Shield is available in your region, we will immediately release in our website, thanks for your attention.
2018-12-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules