How Can Recover mac data
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_LVwciEuKIifH
New

India

MAC data recovery software is an easy-to-use specially developed for Mac OS. It can retrieve your lost or deleted files such as photos, videos, music, documents,
emails and more from formatted or damaged hard drive as well as from external hard drives, Flash drive, memory card, memory stick, mobile phones, digital cameras,
iPods, Android and other media storage devices.
Download link :- ht t p ://  bit. ly/2Gy hgXZ    [Search this URL in new tab without space ]

2018-3-15
Use props
fansdf7d83d7
lvl.4

Netherlands

Have you heard about this mac file system recovery https://www.cleverfiles.com/file-system-recovery-mac.html ? I've heard it works, but damn... it's so pricey! Not sure I would ever use it... if only the lost files were of utter importance.
2018-3-23
Use props
Emily Baker
lvl.1

Hong Kong

You need search desktop recovery software.Sorry I couldn't help you.I know let mobile device recovery software.With it, you could recover All iOS Data from iTunes Backup with One-click.
2018-5-9
Use props
Emily Baker
lvl.1

Monaco

Emily Baker Posted at 2018-5-9 00:31
You need search desktop recovery software.Sorry I couldn't help you.I know let mobile device recovery software.With it, you could recover All iOS Data from iTunes Backup with One-click.

Important: don't try to use your device any more after losing the data, otherwise the data will be overwritten and unrecoverable.
2018-5-15
Use props
Emily Baker
lvl.1

Monaco

Emily Baker Posted at 2018-5-9 00:31
You need search desktop recovery software.Sorry I couldn't help you.I know let mobile device recovery software.With it, you could recover All iOS Data from iTunes Backup with One-click.

Important: don't try to use your device any more after losing the data, otherwise the data will be overwritten and unrecoverable.
2018-5-15
Use props
jerrymatt
lvl.1

Here get the solution for your Mac Recovery of Lost data that may be really important to you.......Click: Mac Phone Number
2018-6-18
Use props
jerrymatt
lvl.1

Here get the solution for your Mac Recovery of Lost data that may be really important to you.......Click: Mac Phone Number
2018-6-18
Use props
jerrymatt
lvl.1

2018-6-18
Use props
Jess88
lvl.1

Philippines

Have you tried this software? So far, it worked so well for me.

I know situations where data is accidentally deleted or lost due to hard drive formatting or corruption create extensive panic. The common misconception is that deleted file is permanently gone; however, this assumption is quite wrong. Only the address of the file is removed by the operating system from the address table. This means that the file still resides on your hard drive. The information is retrievable as long as the drive has not yet overwritten.

First, stop working on your Mac to avoid data overwrites. Every change made on the hard drive is a potential overwrite. Second, use a reliable utility for Macintosh file recovery. Stellar Phoenix Macintosh Data Retrieval is an easy to install application for retrieving lost or deleted files. After the utility has been installed, you are now ready to begin salvaging files on your Mac.
2018-6-27
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>

Sorry,  the first thing I thought of reading the title.....MacData

https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/about-our-food/fresh-beef.html

2018-6-27
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

rwynant V1 Posted at 2018-6-27 17:36
Sorry,  the first thing I thought of reading the title.....MacData

https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/about-our-food/fresh-beef.html

Yeah - but this thread is not about beef only pork, pure spam.
2018-6-28
Use props
Yiliayoung
lvl.3

United States

It sounds great! Similarly, Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery is also such a reliable tool that enables you to recover up to 20+ types of data files from iOS devices, iTunes and iCloud backup with highest success rate. Meanwhile, you have right to preview and selectively choose desired files to restore in the way you like. It even has option to retrieve both common and encrypted data from any possible scenarios, like system crash, jailbreak, iOS upgrade, factory reset, water damaged, virus attack, device lost, etc.
If you wanna learn more and get this smart iPhone data recovery, you might as well attend its special event:
Presale page: https://www.joyoshare.com/special/2018-special-event/ from July 24th to August 5th.
(Get 70% Off Coupon from Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery Pre-sale Now)
2018-7-25
Use props
dighnxl21
New

United States

TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery is perfect fo iOS data recovery solutions as its fastest speed of restoring the lost data on iPhone, all modes of iPad and iPod touch 5/4. With only three easy steps, you are able to get back all deleted files to your devices: choose data recovery mode, scan and preview the lost data, select and recover the desired files. It provides with 3 smart recovery modes according to different data loss situations. For accidental deletion, you can retrieve lost files from your devices directly. For device damage, you can recover the data from iTunes or iCloud backup. Either way is safe and efficient.
2018-9-28
Use props
MaxAda
lvl.2

Japan

fansdf7d83d7 Posted at 3-23 05:37
Have you heard about this mac file system recovery https://www.cleverfiles.com/file-system-recovery-mac.html ? I've heard it works, but damn... it's so pricey! Not sure I would ever use it... if only the lost files were of utter importance.

Hahaha, if my file value is so much money, I will not hesitate to buy a tool to recover deleted files on Mac.
2018-12-26
Use props
jodietcaldwell
New

India

All the above suggested softwares and tools are really great. You can also go for Mac Data Recovery software to undelete files on Mac OS X. This is great recovery software and recover and restore all deleted files only with few clicks of mouse.
2019-1-14
Use props
aaron556
New

India

Mac data recovery tool performs a deep scan in order to locate lost and deleted files, after which you can see the results using the easy-to-use interface. this Recovery tool offers several search options.
Download link:    mannatsoftware. c o m/wondershare-data-recovery-for-mac.html
2019-1-23
Use props
luther851
lvl.1

India

this third party MAC Data Recovery tool is a usefull tool for those who don’t want to miss their valuable data, moments and favorite sound tracks or professional documents like spreadsheets or documents on their storage device or MAC PC. This professional utility to recover every bit of data from MAC hard drive.

get this free tool click here:-  softmagnat/mac-data-recovery.html[/url]
2019-1-28
Use props
Markdc
lvl.1

India

Hi, There are many manual methods that you can use to recover MAC files.
2019-2-5
Use props
Markdc
lvl.1

India

Hi,
There are some manual methods to recover deleted MAC files.
Some of them are:
1. By using Time machine option
2. By using 'Put Back' option to restore files from Trash folder in MAC os.

To know the other methods, read my blog post:
http://filerecoverytips.com/rest ... -deleted-files-mac/

Thanks
2019-2-5
Use props
luther851
lvl.1

India

try this third party MAC Data Recovery tool which can perform recovery on iMac, MacBook Pro, Air, Mac Mini, Mac Pro. i have been using this tool for very long time and without any hassle. you should also try this brilliant tool without any hesitation.

download this free tool from here:- undeletepcfiles/mac-data-recovery-tool.html
2019-2-22
Use props
CookieCoinZ
New

Ireland

I had an emergency case open and I was waiting for call back. But I was using Endpoint backup for a physical server and it failed. I brought in an ESXi host and restored the server as a VMDK to that ESXi host. When attaching the disk and booting the VM it doesn't find the hard disk looks for network boot and fails with an "Operating System not found" error. Thankfully, I was able to recover it thanks to DiskInternals VMFS Recovery: but it was a close call. It worth giving it a shot. It helped me to find out how to restore vmdk file.
2019-8-28
Use props
LauraYuan
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Hi,

What exactly do you mean by lost data? Should I consider that your data moved to trash by mistake and you further emptied the trash? Or is it a file that somehow isn’t available to you now and you know you didn’t delete the file. Considering that you are looking to recover lost file from an internal Mac hard drive, let's go to below steps:

1. Go to Time Machine application and click ‘Enter Time Machine’

2. You need to navigate in your previous dates back up and restore the lost/deleted files to its original location

No wonder why Time Machine is so convenient to use and recover lost & deleted files for free.

What should you do when you have no Time Backup? You need to use some professional data recovery software

· Install iBoysoft Data Recovery for Mac: https://iboysoft.com/mac-data-recovery/free-mac-data-recovery.html

· Select the drive for scanning from where you want to recover the files.

· After the scanning process, Preview the files and select the files you wish to recover.

· Click Recover and save the files to the specified destination.
2020-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules