19213 8 2018-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
guttery
lvl.1
Flight distance : 157822 ft
United States

Hello All,

1 day old new Mavic Air which I received yesterday. Set it up with a couple of problems but worked though them. Flew the Air once yesterday without problem or other than green lights. Today, Went to start it up and got two solid front red lights on the Mavic Air. Got on the Assisstent and did a front, back and bottom calibrate sensors Thanking that was the critical error I was getting with the 2 red lights. But they are still there. DJI has gone home for the weekend, so I am stuck till Monday morning. Any ideas what the problem could be? Everything has been updated.... Thanks......
2018-3-16
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
France

Any messages in the Go APP?
2018-3-16
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
France

Also they are supposed to be Red when the aircraft is turned on, going to green when using the gesture controls.
2018-3-16
Use props
Bluehook
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790814 ft
United States

Page 12

2018-3-16
Use props
WizMedic
lvl.1
United States

Thank you all for the reply to my message. I guess that is what I get for not reading the top of the LED page. Cherry Drone Pilot here. Again thank you all for the help!
2018-3-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nice to know you have found the answer already. Generally, there will be error messages in APP if something goes wrong. No worries.
2018-3-17
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

WizMedic Posted at 2018-3-16 18:58
Thank you all for the reply to my message. I guess that is what I get for not reading the top of the LED page. Cherry Drone Pilot here. Again thank you all for the help!

You can also turn the front LED's on/off in the App settings, or set them to automatically turn off when taking photos or videos.
2018-3-17
Use props
GazFromBrum
lvl.4
Flight distance : 38606 ft
United Kingdom

WizMedic Posted at 2018-3-16 18:58

Its nice to see the forum used for something so positive............. no bickering or critics.... question answered and OP happy..... like it.
2018-3-17
Use props
WizMedic
lvl.1
United States

QuadKid Posted at 2018-3-17 02:50
You can also turn the front LED's on/off in the App settings, or set them to automatically turn off when taking photos or videos.

Yes, I found that settings in the App to turn off during video or photos. But thanks for pointing that out just in case....
2018-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules