Trying to cancel an order from DJI for a week now..no contact......
2829 26 2015-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
afponiky
lvl.2

United States

I have read, done and emailed what I have been told to do to cancel my order with DJI online sales.

I have had ZERO response to my emails.

WHY?

24 hr support?   Yea right.....

I am very unhappy with the customer support that I have had.

I would like to know if anyone else is having this problem,

Any one from DJI want to answer?

2015-5-5
Use props
nickmedici
lvl.3
Flight distance : 88287 ft
United States

I would suggest calling if you haven't already. They all speak English and I've had great success with that. Try calling when they first open (12est) or you'll have a long wait.
2015-5-5
Use props
afponiky
lvl.2

United States

nickmedici@bell Posted at 2015-5-6 08:39
I would suggest calling if you haven't already. They all speak English and I've had great success wi ...

I did call, they said that i have to do it with an email.  So I have 3 times since last week!

I'm glad I paid for it on a credit card because I will be disputing it.  And I will not sign for it.  But come on DJI, what is the problem?  

Anyone from DJI want to speak up?
2015-5-5
Use props
nickmedici
lvl.3
Flight distance : 88287 ft
United States

afponiky Posted at 2015-5-6 08:42
I did call, they said that i have to do it with an email.  So I have 3 times since last week!

I'm ...

Very odd that they'd make you do it by email. Will they pay for a return or would you have to?
2015-5-5
Use props
afponiky
lvl.2

United States

nickmedici@bell Posted at 2015-5-6 08:44
Very odd that they'd make you do it by email. Will they pay for a return or would you have to?

I have no idea yet, haven't received it, but no cancel or credit.....
2015-5-5
Use props
afponiky
lvl.2

United States

Well,,,,,,,,,,  guess we will see if others are having any problems.

They take your money, but not give it back...........

Hmmmm
2015-5-5
Use props
kathmamj
New

United States

I've had the same issue. Taking it to the BBB. Everyone else experiencing it should do the same.  http://www.bbb.org/losangelessiliconvalley/business-reviews/information-technology-services/dji-technology-in-torrance-ca-267337
2015-5-5
Use props
afponiky
lvl.2

United States

kathmamj Posted at 2015-5-6 09:46
I've had the same issue. Taking it to the BBB. Everyone else experiencing it should do the same.  ht ...

I would just like someone from DJI to contact me and make this happen....

A week?

Come on.............
2015-5-5
Use props
sonar5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 251690 ft
United States

afponiky Posted at 2015-5-6 09:40
Well,,,,,,,,,,  guess we will see if others are having any problems.

They take your money, but not  ...

What do you mean they took your money...

I ordered on the 21st, my payment was authorized through my bank, but not charged. If your bank is still showing the money as missing that is an issue with your bank, not DJI.

My order shows as #3 Payment Success, but my money is still in my account.

My Customer reference # is about 18,000 ish with ordering on  April 21st.  Still has not shipped, but I bought with expectation of Mid May, so I am good with that.
2015-5-5
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Please leave me your order number. :-)
2015-5-5
Use props
nurzia
lvl.2

United States

Any inquire post-sale for the DJI online shop need to be address to this email alias onlinesales@dji.com not on the support phone/email........... good luck
2015-5-6
Use props
afponiky
lvl.2

United States

Order Number:  001116843617
2015-5-6
Use props
afponiky
lvl.2

United States

Any update DJI-Autumn?
2015-5-6
Use props
ronniearnold
lvl.1

United States

nickmedici@bell Posted at 2015-5-6 08:39
I would suggest calling if you haven't already. They all speak English and I've had great success wi ...

They CANNOT assist with sales over the phone.  The only thing they can do is help via the email.  DJI is the worst company for customer support I've ever seen.  Its truly amazing how bad it is.  
2015-5-6
Use props
afponiky
lvl.2

United States

ronniearnold@ya Posted at 2015-5-7 07:17
They CANNOT assist with sales over the phone.  The only thing they can do is help via the email.   ...

I know that, they have gotten 3 emails, I've done everything that they ask and require.  Still nothing at all.

Don't keep telling me to use the email.......  (nothing personal, I know that, I've done that......)

This is Great!

Love the product, just getting it from somewhere else because of delivery times.

This is really poor.  I will just have to be a pain in the arse if this isn't taken care of.  CC company will be getting a call, but if and when it is shipped do I just reject it?  I don't know......
2015-5-6
Use props
afponiky
lvl.2

United States

2015-5-7
Use props
nurzia
lvl.2

United States

I fixed a similar problem but I spend many hours to get someone online......
I sent an email to the sale group and then after days of no reply I charged my skype account with some money and I started to call and call and call this number:

DJI Headquarters
Tel: +86 0755 26656677
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00AM to 18:00PM (Hong Kong Time GMT+8:00)

Sorry but doesn't exist any other way.....

Cheers
MN
2015-5-7
Use props
amstaff_loyalty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 546752 ft
Sweden

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-5-6 11:20

Could you please make sure order 046110049530 gets cancelled because I got a P3 from local dealer!
2015-5-7
Use props
rdplatts15
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-5-6 11:20

Please cancel order number 001118663103 also. I too was able to find one somewhere else.

Also sent email to cancel.
2015-5-7
Use props
soulgmusic
lvl.1

United States

Please cancel 001118289540
This is in supplement to an email i sent to DJI support.

Thank you,
2015-5-7
Use props
chevy7440
lvl.1

United States

you have to cancel thru your credit card company luck i paid with my paypal they opened a dispute claim within 48-72 hrs my money was refunded to my account,went to a local dealer and made my purchase
2015-5-7
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Hi all,
Have checked with onlinesales, make sure you send your request to the right email address onlinesales@dji.com, they'll follow up.
2015-5-7
Use props
katerina.y.ilyu
New

Russia

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-5-8 11:21
Hi all,
Have checked with onlinesales, make sure you send your request to the right email address ,  ...

Hi!

Please cancel my order 001118470358. I've sent cancellation request twice but nobody answered. I'm worried.
2015-5-18
Use props
pdani67
lvl.2
Flight distance : 362290 ft

I've cancelled mi DJI P3P order (placed on 7th May 2015) with DJI as I got one from EpicTV Shop. I cancelled the order on 8th May. I emailed  [url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url] and I got an reply very fast confirming the cancellation. They said to check back with my credit card bank in 3-5 working days. I checked yesterday but the refund still not there I have read on their website somewhere though  that for international orders refund process could take between 7 to 14 working days... So I'm waiting......................................... Bad move...I should have placed the order through PayPal!

Anyone got their refund so far? Thanks.
2015-5-19
Use props
busybee2498
lvl.1
United States

kathmamj Posted at 2015-5-6 09:46
I've had the same issue. Taking it to the BBB. Everyone else experiencing it should do the same.  ht ...

I am having the same problem........
I cannot not believe I cannot call and speak to someone????  I emailed 3 or 4 times over the past few days
I placed an order for a Phantom 3 advance but would like to purchase the Phantom 3 Professional instead
I would like to pay the difference or just cancel and reorder.......
Order Number:  001120795532

This sucks!!!!! should of ordered from a dealer......
I am also going to write a few bad reviews on DJI also
2015-5-27
Use props
knupla2
lvl.3
Flight distance : 922 ft
United States

busybee2498 Posted at 2015-5-28 05:51
I am having the same problem........
I cannot not believe I cannot call and speak to someone????  ...

I have to say, I'm definitely not happy with DJI at this point.  However, after finally telling them via email to cancel one of the items I had on order for simply not shipping it for two weeks on 05/23, I got this reply on 05/24
=======
Thank you for emailing DJI online store.
We have cancelled the order 001119674628,

The second order Phantom 3 Professional with Extra Battery [1] and Phantom 3 Intelligent Flight Battery cause the battery is out of stock, we can only send the Phantom 3 with one battery this week ,the other batteries will be shipped out early June ,can you accept this ?
If any update please let me know ,thanks a lot .
==========
I replied that was acceptable.  On 05/25, the refund was already in my account.

Still not happy that the shipment date of the P3P was moved back - again.  If I don't have shipping notification by Friday - 05/29 - I'll cancel the order and move on.

That said, I've tried calling and emailing DJI a number of other times with absolutely no success or response.

They fail to understand that COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS.!!.

Regardless how good a product is, if a customer can't get support when needed - that customer will STOP doing business with that company.  In this case - there are other quads out there - many of which are as good - and less costly - which companies are more than happy to talk to customers.
2015-5-27
Use props
busybee2498
lvl.1
United States

I canceled my order with DJI last night and order a Phantom 3 Professional from B&H which says it's in stock / P3P without the extra battery. (The bundle is on back order)
I just received an email saying it's been shipped and I got a tracking number.
I think the problem is they have a shortage of batteries
2015-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules