Is There Any Way To Get Rid Of All The Useless Mavic Air Posts?
2876 48 2018-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rawright54
lvl.4
United States

Getting back to my original, rather frustrated post, I see that the Mavic Air has its own filter to help narrow a search. I see no reason that a Mavic Pro filter should not be implemented. I don't mean any offense to users who have the resources to buy whatever is the latest and greatest, and I'm sure the Air is a great machine, but I don't care about it, and I see no reason why I should have to wade through pages of Air-specific posts to get to an occasional Pro response. I love my machine, despite its sometimes quirky behavior, but I really do need a way to get to threads that apply to my product quickly and efficiently. This can't be that hard to implement...
2018-3-21
Use props
rawright54
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-3-17 02:35
I don’t know if you realize it but this is the Mavic forum, not the Mavic Pro forum or the MPP forum, just the Mavic Forum and that’s the way it always has been, you may learn something here , first thing is not to post pointless threads.

I fully realize that, but only the Mavic Air has its own filter. There's no good reason for that. I see nothing wrong with combining all Mavic posts, but providing a filter for only one of them cannot be justified.
2018-3-21
Use props
rawright54
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-3-17 17:32
I think you might have misinterpreted the OP of the thread, it was about getting rid of the useless Mavic Air posts , my answer was to make aware that Mavic Air posters are entitled to post here as they have no other relevant place to post. A lot of them myself included are dual owners and their posts are not useless, while it sounds derogatory I’m hoping it was tongue and cheek, we should all learn to respect what others post here.
It’s the responsibility of dji to get some order on the forum if users are finding it difficult navigate its not the fault of Mavic Air users, just like Mavic Pro users I’m sure they have their problems navigating, I also believe that new users of both Mavic Air and Mavic Pro have benefited from the experience of those of us including your good self with all sorts of help that will help them have a more pleasant experience with their new purchase.
So hopefully the guys at dji will present us with a more navigation friendly format that many on both sides are looking for.

It was never my intent to get rid of Mavic Air posts; I'm sure it's a fine machine, and I have no wish for it to go away. But the Air has its own filter to narrow searches, while the Pro has no such option. I think that's wrong, and I spend most of my time on this forum wading through threads that have nothing to do with my Pro machine. I'm all in favor of keeping the whole family together, but giving one preference over all others is just wrong.
2018-3-21
Use props
rawright54
lvl.4
United States

Rha Posted at 2018-3-16 23:49
WoW!
so the world revolves around you.......
other drones post other than mavic pro do not count.......

Actually, the world seems to revolve around you, at least in your own mind. Much like that swirl that forms around a toilet bowl when you flush it.

Other drone posts are certainly interesting to those who own them, and many are very interesting to me when I'm not looking for something specific to mine. But only the Mavic Air has its own filter to help owners find solutions to problems specific to that model. That's wrong. The forum should offer all of us a filter to limit search responses to those posts and threads which are directly applicable to the Mavic model affected. The search engine really needs some work.
2018-3-21
Use props
rawright54
lvl.4
United States

Monkey007 Posted at 2018-3-19 13:24
Haven't seen any response from DJI yet regarding similar complaints; not even something to show they care!

I've noticed, too, that the parent company doesn't seem to know much about service. That's very unfortunate, as they sell a product which is very superior to anything the competition can provide.
2018-3-21
Use props
Monkey007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 73775046 ft
  • >>>
Australia

rawright54 Posted at 2018-3-21 20:22
I've noticed, too, that the parent company doesn't seem to know much about service. That's very unfortunate, as they sell a product which is very superior to anything the competition can provide.

This is not something that they can ask you for a screen shot and tell you it'll be passed on to the engineers...
2018-3-21
Use props
Skymax.
lvl.3
Australia

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-3-17 02:35
I don’t know if you realize it but this is the Mavic forum, not the Mavic Pro forum or the MPP forum, just the Mavic Forum and that’s the way it always has been, you may learn something here , first thing is not to post pointless threads.

When I posted my "pointless thread" on this subject the Admin thanked me for my suggestion, look it up.
2018-3-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

rawright54 Posted at 2018-3-21 19:22
It was never my intent to get rid of Mavic Air posts; I'm sure it's a fine machine, and I have no wish for it to go away. But the Air has its own filter to narrow searches, while the Pro has no such option. I think that's wrong, and I spend most of my time on this forum wading through threads that have nothing to do with my Pro machine. I'm all in favor of keeping the whole family together, but giving one preference over all others is just wrong.

I’m sure whenever dji get around to including column for Mavic Pro it will help things a long , but I think calling any posts Useless is a bit derogatory, everyone is entitled to post threads and comments for whatever reason.
2018-3-22
Use props
lomo2017
lvl.4

United States

I just type "mavic pro' in the search windows and it will narrow it down to the mp
2018-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules