Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air Waypoint function Petition
2701 42 2018-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kattmarl
New

Just bought my first DJI after many other brands.  I am completely shocked waypoints was taken away!  My friend has one bought right from the start.. and his HAS waypoints.... hasn't upgraded his firmware/software and he claims he still has the feature on his.  Can this be true?   How reliable is Lichi and why doesn't DJI listen to their HUGE supporters and simply give it a feature it once had?  We're not going to buy another product simply because it has waypoint features - even if that's how they're trying to position their other products...  it's a marketing blunder as they aren't actually going to get MORE money from us.. but force us to give money elsewhere instead of happily using THEIR wonderful products.
PLEASE INCLUDE WAYPOINTS in the NEXT update!
2018-5-6
Use props
Jos A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Litchi is reliable for sure, if you want waypoints use Litchi.
If you want waypoints from DJI you have to buy a Mavic Pro
2018-5-6
Use props
SparkPete
lvl.2
Flight distance : 83852 ft

Sorry DJI, but is is a very unprofessional behaviour to advertise a new  drone on launch with features like waypoints and later pull those features from the product to reserve it for the higher priced product lines. The fact, that this functionality is in the SDK and utilized by third party apps like Litchi clearly shows that the Mavic Air has been developed with these features in mind and those got pulled in the last minute due to questionable marketing decisions.
While waypoints in Litchi is more advanced than DJI‘s implementation, it is still a nice to have feature in case you do not want to switch apps.

That said, get your heads right DJI and add these features back asap. Thanks.
2018-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules