1238 9 2018-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd00c106c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 32054 ft
Sweden

Read a lot about bad DJI support.
I do not agree , fast answer on email and got UPS ticket after 30 min.
Got a gimball brake and asked if they could send cable and bracket.
Prefer to fix it by myself. And are not trusting other selling sites of
accessories. To bad that DJI does not have on line store for this items.
They really understand and tried to help me with that.
But at the end I was forced to send my p4p to them.

But again werry helpful and fast response.

Now I hope that I will get it fixed soon, to continue my flights.
Next time I will look more at the drone in active track

Still learning......
2018-3-17
Use props
Archangel3356
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4655896 ft
United States

I imagine this happens with DJI more than most people suspect, but happy people usually don’t post their happy. Good for you, hope you get back in the air ASAP.
2018-3-17
Use props
merc slk amg
lvl.2
Sweden

Archangel3356 Posted at 2018-3-17 11:27
I imagine this happens with DJI more than most people suspect, but happy people usually don’t post their happy. Good for you, hope you get back in the air ASAP.

Feedback should be given both positive and negative. something many miss. Satisfied people tend to be quiet, which disappointed is certainly not.
2018-3-17
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

It's a roll of the dice.  You may just get lucky!
2018-3-17
Use props
Mullheliflier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have been very lucky with DJI Support, three very good experiences.
2018-3-17
Use props
StanfordWebbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

I remember a marketing professor telling us in class that an unhappy customer will tell 20 people.  A happy customer won't tell many people at all.
2018-3-17
Use props
merc slk amg
lvl.2
Sweden

Sent 19/3 repared and sent back 23/3 Wov great support.
2018-3-23
Use props
cassadyjim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21532 ft
United States

I had a great experience with DJI support. If I ever need to fix my drone again it will go to DJI without hesitation
2018-3-23
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha,

When dealing with support of any product from any country, as long as you can communicate in a common language, you need to first communicate with a live human.  Once a live human has figured out what your problem is, you can then go with email.  Starting with email means you stand a good chance of getting lost in the workload.  That is the source of many customers problems.  Once the email problem starts biting the customer, the customer often turns on the company.  That is why many companies have learned to have customers call or chat with live support first.  When email is required as a first contact, they usually issue a long number for continuity.  Do not lose, change or not use that number!  That number is your problem's connection with the company and be aware that that number may change with every transaction.

Besides DJI's cutting edge technology with their products, they also use and have developed cutting edge customer service.  Unfortunately, customers are not always able to understand what they are dealing with or have not tried.  But just starting with a live human in any support situation really helps.  If the first human fails you, go on to a second human and on and on until the company understands your problem.  Often this process goes up the chain of authority and those at the higher level have more experience and may understand your problem better, especially if it is a complex problem.  But, the customer has to understand what is going on when they are trying to get their problem solved.

The "Golden Rule" really does apply here.  Empathy is everything when we try to understand what is going on around us in complex situations.  We live in a multicultural world and use products from many countries.  The sooner we learn how to navigate and communicate in our new and developing world, the better we will be able to get our questions answered and our products serviced.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-3-24
Use props
merc slk amg
lvl.2
Sweden

merc slk amg Posted at 2018-3-23 12:35
Sent 19/3 repared and sent back 23/3 Wov great support.

First fligt after return from DJI today.
All ok.
Thank´s DJI REPAIR DEPT in  The Netherlands
For a fast handeling of my case, and great support.
2018-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules