364 3 2018-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elettrone78
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2840512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi everyone, the Spark forum looks like a more lively place so I’d like to receive some feedback on my most recent video made for a real estate agency looking to make some bold advertizing for this huge property on sale.
As you can see the subject is pretty boring and massive so I played with time speedups and aggressive music synchro in the attempt to make things more interesting while at the same time describing the entirety of the buildings in 1:30 minutes.
The aerial shots were made mostly with a P4P and the rest with Sparkie.
It was a low budget video(silly choiche if you ask me compared to the value of the property) and the shots where taken in an hour and half given or taken a minute, comments are welcome.Thanks.

2018-3-17
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

i would include some shots with a DSLR as well, not only drone, taken down to up. some reflections in the windows maybe. add some people in it as well
2018-3-17
Use props
Elettrone78
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2840512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

dj_dread Posted at 2018-3-17 13:11
i would include some shots with a DSLR as well, not only drone, taken down to up. some reflections in the windows maybe. add some people in it as well

I'm 100% with you on that but the customer said no, as I stated this was a budget project, I didn't even bother recording in D-Log due to the higher post production cost.We had less than two hrs to do the shooting anyway so there would have not even been the time to do that sadly.

2018-3-17
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

Elettrone78 Posted at 2018-3-17 13:16
I'm 100% with you on that but the customer said no, as I stated this was a budget project, I didn't even bother recording in D-Log due to the higher post production cost.We had less than two hrs to do the shooting anyway so there would have not even been the time to do that sadly.

well..in this case..you should have used some 2megapixel camera )
2018-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules