Connecting
313 3 2018-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_cpprG7QJHmLx
New
United States

I am wondering if every time you start up the spark, do you always have to go through the steps with always scanning the remote I order to start flying? If no, then what I am doing wrong.? Each time I want to fly my spark it always makes me scan the remote or drone itself in order to start, it annoying their has to be. A better way.
2018-3-17
Use props
SOUNDWAVE439
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115597 ft
United States

If you linked your remote-app-and drone then you should only need to connect on the WiFi of the remote each time
2018-3-17
Use props
The Bash's
lvl.4

United States

I believe that after everything has been synced up as long as you power everything on the right way you do not have to scan anything, or at least I have not had to scan anything.  I turn on the drone first, then the remote, then if I am on Wifi somewhere like at home I link to the RC wifi before I open the Go4 app.  If I am not already on Wifi I just open the app and everything is already there and ready to Go Fly.  Then when I do a battery swap I just turn off the Spark and swap batts and when it powers back on it syncs pretty quick.  
2018-3-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, you don't have to scan the RC every time. You can use your phone to search the wifi of RC and connect it. Then enter DJI GO 4, tap camera view directly. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules