Flight distance : 29715 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

2018-3-18
Use props
Gunship9
lvl.4
United States

It is a three second press and hold to pair the Spark with the cell phone.  It is nine second press to pair it with the remote controller.  It can't pair with both at the same time, so it will hide the SSID from the phone if it is in remote pairing mode.  Watch this to set it to the phone or remote.

2018-3-18
Use props
SparkLight
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

Gunship9 Posted at 2018-3-18 05:57
It is a three second press and hold to pair the Spark with the cell phone.  It is nine second press to pair it with the remote controller.  It can't pair with both at the same time, so it will hide the SSID from the phone if it is in remote pairing mode.  Watch this to set it to the phone or remote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuACnyi-l-k&t=253s

See my video sir..
2018-3-18
Use props
KurtVD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 365299 ft
Switzerland

Do you have an RC? Here are the steps from the manual, to either link a remote control to the Spark, or unlink it (you may need to unlink it if you want to connect to it with your phone, or maybe also if you have to link it with your RC).

Linking the Remote Controller

The aircraft and the remote controller are linked before shipment if you purchase the Spark Combo (with the remote controller included). To link a remote controller to Spark, follow the instructions below:
1. Power on the aircraft and the remote controller. Wait until the aircraft status indicators blink yellow.
2. Press and hold the power button of the Intelligent Flight Battery for three second. Release the button
after hearing a single beep. The front LEDs will blink red.
3. Press and hold the Flight Pause button, the Function button, and the Customizable button
simultaneously. Linking begins when the alarm becomes a quick single beep after an alternating single/double beep.
4. Then the front LEDs turn solid red after blinking green. When the status LED on the remote controller
turns solid green, linking is complete.
Ensure the remote controller is within 0.66 ft (20 cm) of the aircraft during linking.

Disconnect the Remote Controller

Apart from using the remote controller, you can control the aircraft using virtual joysticks in DJI GO 4. However, when the remote controller is linked to the aircraft, virtual joystick control is disabled. You need to disconnect the remote controller and aircraft to enable virtual joysticks.
1. Power on the aircraft.
2. Press and hold the power button of the Intelligent Flight Battery for six seconds until hearing a double beep, which will disconnect the remote controller and aircraft.
Connect the aircraft’s Wi-Fi network after disconnecting the remote controller to use virtual joysticks.
2018-3-18
Use props
SparkLight
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

KurtVD Posted at 2018-3-18 06:04
Do you have an RC? Here are the steps from the manual, to either link a remote control to the Spark, or unlink it (you may need to unlink it if you want to connect to it with your phone, or maybe also if you have to link it with your RC).

Linking the Remote Controller

Thank you..  my RC is fail too.. just blinking with no ssid, i already reset it several times.. but nothing happened..
2018-3-18
Use props
KurtVD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 365299 ft
Switzerland

SparkLight Posted at 2018-3-18 06:11
Thank you..  my RC is fail too.. just blinking with no ssid, i already reset it several times.. but nothing happened..

Then I would try to follow the procedure I copy/pasted for you, "Linking the Remote Controller". Don't forget to keep the remote control VERY CLOSE to the aircraft (20 cm) while you're doing it.
2018-3-18
Use props
SparkLight
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

KurtVD Posted at 2018-3-18 06:15
Then I would try to follow the procedure I copy/pasted for you, "Linking the Remote Controller". Don't forget to keep the remote control VERY CLOSE to the aircraft (20 cm) while you're doing it.

i already try all the method that i found in this forum or youtube.. but nothing works..
tomorrow i will bring it to the service center.. thank you
2018-3-18
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

SparkLight Posted at 2018-3-18 07:35
i already try all the method that i found in this forum or youtube.. but nothing works..
tomorrow i will bring it to the service center.. thank you

Did you try to flash the firmware with DJI Assistant 2? If it fails, please contact our support and start a case: http://www.dji.com/support Thanks for your support.
2018-3-19
Use props
SparkLight
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-19 02:28
Did you try to flash the firmware with DJI Assistant 2? If it fails, please contact our support and start a case: http://www.dji.com/support Thanks for your support.

I can't connect to DJI Assistant 2, thank you
2018-3-19
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

SparkLight Posted at 2018-3-19 02:32
I can't connect to DJI Assistant 2, thank you

I see. Then, please contact our support and start a case: http://www.dji.com/support I think you need to send back for further check.
2018-3-19
Use props
djiuser_NuStSrDUH3OU
lvl.3
Flight distance : 237789 ft
United States

It happened to me sent back to dji and they sent me New one
2018-3-21
Use props
RjMllr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17913 ft
Philippines

Better send it back to DJI, to be safe. Do not experiment to it deeper, they might void the warranty HAHA
2018-3-21
Use props
Aintchu
lvl.1

SparkLight Posted at 2018-3-18 02:51
https://youtu.be/rkvzJupwfDk

I had this same issue...I installed the DJI assistant 1.1.2 then activated the dev tools..once connected i went into the dashboard tab and clicked on the battery..then i changed the battery type to non dji...i then installed the current version of assistant and updated the spaRK TO .900
WORKED FLAWLESS....WHEN YOU FINISH AND RECONNECT INTO DJI GO IT WILL PROMPT YOU TO UPDATE THE AC AGAIN..BUT JUST CLICK THE GO FLY BUTTON AND YOU WIL BE ABLE TO FLY
2018-4-23
Use props
Aintchu
lvl.1

I had this same issue...I installed the DJI assistant 1.1.2 then activated the dev tools..once connected i went into the dashboard tab and clicked on the battery..then i changed the battery type to non dji...i then installed the current version of assistant and updated the spaRK TO .900
WORKED FLAWLESS....WHEN YOU FINISH AND RECONNECT INTO DJI GO IT WILL PROMPT YOU TO UPDATE THE AC AGAIN..BUT JUST CLICK THE GO FLY BUTTON AND YOU WIL BE ABLE TO FLY
2018-4-23
Use props
Callo
lvl.1
Colombia

I have the same Problem. I have a critical error with the battery. The aircraft doesn’t recognize the battery. When Iam Going to try to update the firmware , with DJI Assistant 2, or with my phone directly, it present me error. The origin of the problem,  was that I flew my Spark in gesture mode, trying to get a picture in a swimming pool and suddenly got off and felt down in the water. I dry it with rice, several days, but for now I am disappointed. I am in Colombia and it represent a higher cost sending it to DJI that buying one. There is somebody that could help me?
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Callo Posted at 3-3 16:50
I have the same Problem. I have a critical error with the battery. The aircraft doesn’t recognize the battery. When Iam Going to try to update the firmware , with DJI Assistant 2, or with my phone directly, it present me error. The origin of the problem,  was that I flew my Spark in gesture mode, trying to get a picture in a swimming pool and suddenly got off and felt down in the water. I dry it with rice, several days, but for now I am disappointed. I am in Colombia and it represent a higher cost sending it to DJI that buying one. There is somebody that could help me?

Hi, we're sorry to know about the mishap that happens on your aircraft. You may check our recommended service center using the link below for you to check the nearest service center that you could send the unit for repair. For further information, sending the unit to our service center would transfer the warranty into this service repair center. Please see the link for your reference. Thank you for understanding.

https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers

2019-3-4
Use props
djiuser_5mGX9geIPn1r
New

Italy

Hello do you have find a solution for.this problem ? Ill have same problem
2021-1-8
Use props
Advanced