Mavic Air Active track does not follow me
1074 4 2018-3-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6ed7c8d1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4701 ft
Greece

Hi guys, i was testing it out my mavic air, I realized that when i use the ActiveTrack Trace , the drone does not move even though it seems to be tracking the subject. The gimbal will track within its field of view and will stop tracking when the subject move off the screen. Is there a setting somewhere that I need to enable for it to move while tracking a subject? Thanks in advance.
2018-3-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

In active track trace mode in order to trace you start by using using the (roll stick) left or right I have tried it and it works really well.
2018-3-18
Use props
Helike Greece
lvl.1
Greece

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-3-18 04:22
In active track trace mode in order to trace you start by using using the (roll stick) left or right I have tried it and it works really well.

Thanks for the advice, i will try next time to see if it works for me, but if i remember well i tried to push the sticks and nothing.
2018-3-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Helike Greece Posted at 2018-3-18 04:27
Thanks for the advice, i will try next time to see if it works for me, but if i remember well i tried to push the sticks and nothing.

Only left or right stick will work, so let’s say Aircraft is behind you when you hit trace then guide aircraft to the side of you , once it’s there it will hold its position and follow you , if you then want to change its position again just move roll stick until aircraft is in the position you want it to trace you.
2018-3-18
Use props
Helike Greece
lvl.1
Greece

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-3-18 04:33
Only left or right stick will work, so let’s say Aircraft is behind you when you hit trace then guide aircraft to the side of you , once it’s there it will hold its position and follow you , if you then want to change its position again just move roll stick until aircraft is in the position you want it to trace you.

Very useful information's. I will try them and i will inform for my success!! Thanks again.
2018-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules