DJI Pilot App for Phantom 3 Now Available
4777 7 2015-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

The DJI Pilot app for iOS (v1.1) that supports the Phantom 3 series is now available on the App Store.

Note: Only Phantom 3 units with firmware version 1.1.6 or above can connect to the new iOS DJI Pilot app.

To check whether you need to update your firmware:

1)      Turn on your Phantom 3 remote controller and your Phantom 3 unit, and then connect the remote to your iOS device with a USB cable.
2)      Start your app and enter the Camera screen.

If the status bar on the top of the screen indicates "Disconnected", it means that the connection between the remote controller and your iOS device is not established and you must update your firmware.

Download the latest firmware and find in structions on how to update your firmware at:
http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3/download

The updated Android app is not available on Google Play. Please download from this page directly:http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3/download or use another Android app market place.

2015-5-6
Use props
lassek
lvl.1

Germany

Hello, does the new version of the app give the opportunity to change the gimbal wheel direction?
2015-5-6
Use props
jobes
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25446 ft
United States

Has anyone seen issues trying to install the app on the ipad? Running ios 8.3 on ipad air and its saying the app is not compatible with your device.
2015-5-6
Use props
philip.maggy
New

United Kingdom

Yes, only the firmware version you mentioned will connect to the app, but you need to be able to install the dji pilot app in the first place, I've been trying to install this all day to my iPad mini 2 with iOS 8.3 but it keeps telling me that my iPad is not compatible, can anyone help?
2015-5-6
Use props
jimhubbard43
New

United States

I have followed the instructions as directed.  Both the controller and aircraft show that the firmware is updated to 1.1.6 - My controller and the app still will not connect!  I have attempted to link the RC - when I select the "Link RC" button, it doesn't give me the 60 second count down shown in the User Manual.  What can I do??
2015-5-6
Use props
s_nyky.yahoo
lvl.2

Canada

philip.maggy@ya Posted at 2015-5-6 22:19
Yes, only the firmware version you mentioned will connect to the app, but you need to be able to ins ...

I just tried to install on my iPad, not compatible! Guess I need to buy a new one!
2015-5-6
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

lassek@networkf Posted at 2015-5-6 21:05
Hello, does the new version of the app give the opportunity to change the gimbal wheel direction?

Reverse the Gimble pitch command? Not yet.
2015-5-6
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

jimhubbard43@gm Posted at 2015-5-6 23:53
I have followed the instructions as directed.  Both the controller and aircraft show that the firmwa ...

Make sure your upgrade is successful.
Set the hidden folder visible, the file end with "AB" shows aircraft upgrade process, the one end with "GS" shows RC upgrade process. Make sure both of them end with success.
2015-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules