iPad 3 Mini and IOS App - Check

Weather in North wales - #*%!
rain.PNG
2015-5-6
Use props
Fearless
lvl.3

Netherlands

Do you see on the map the bright red spot  with the name The Hague?
That's where I'm now!. So I guess we are in the same boat mate! ;-)
Maybe tomorrow...
2015-5-6
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fearless Posted at 2015-5-6 18:39
Do you see on the map the bright red spot  with the name The Hague?
That's where I'm now!. So I gues ...

I think I will need a boat if it keeps raining here..

Maybe I should have gone for a 3DR Solo.. I hear it waterproof, bullet proof, has warp drive, can make you a bacon sandwich and replaces your wife/girlfriend in the bedroom department.. Sucks I went for a lame P3P.. Live and learn..

Ah well, wait for the weather to clear I suppose.. Hope it clears in the Hague for you..
2015-5-6
Use props
jon.jongodfrey
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Indoors?? :-)
2015-5-6
Use props
Cacc
lvl.3

Canada

Aftermarket parts need to shine now. We need a Phantom 3 umbrella! Someone get on that...
2015-5-6
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

We're in the opposite boat. l got mine 2 weeks earlier than expected so now l have to cram the manual, update and download, charge everything, make sure everything connects and is happy.
The weather here is gorgeous.
2015-5-6
Use props
Fearless
lvl.3

Netherlands

sploodge@sky.co Posted at 2015-5-6 18:55
I think I will need a boat if it keeps raining here..

Maybe I should have gone for a 3DR Solo.. I ...

Nah... Still happy with my P3 Pro and it's Millennium Falcon look... Beter than that 3DR Solo hairdryer
2015-5-6
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I was feeling a little disappointed, knowing the new Pilot App was released early this morning, and to still be in waiting for my Phantom 3.
Ah, then I looked out the window... It's snowing to beat the band here today. Even if I had my bird, it would be sitting comfy in the box.
Oh well, you can't have your cake and eat it too... Hahaha
Thankfully, all the manuals are available to read anyway, and with so many new vids on YouTube to watch, it's getting better everyday, even as the anticipation grows.
And as more and more Phantom 3 owners are uploading new incredible footage daily now, the awesome variety is nearly endless, once again.

Happy to be along for the bumpy but exciting ride. Every OTHER roller coaster comes to an end...

RedHotPoker
2015-5-6
Use props
Lurvis
lvl.2

United States

Fearless Posted at 2015-5-6 22:04
Nah... Still happy with my P3 Pro and it's Milenium Falcon look... Beter than that 3DR Solo hairdr ...

HA when the App asked me to name my Phantom 3 Pro I named it "Millennium Phantom" after the Millennium Falcon since I got it May 4th!
2015-5-6
Use props
Fearless
lvl.3

Netherlands

Lurvis Posted at 2015-5-7 05:33
HA when the App asked me to name my Phantom 3 Pro I named it "Millennium Phantom" after the Millen ...

Nice touch!
2015-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules