DJI A3 errors
1817 8 2018-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf6551702
lvl.2
Flight distance : 371 ft
Philippines

Hello Guys, Having a lot of errors from our A3 Pro with a big Copter.

Any body encounter this issues?
IMG_0316.PNG
2018-3-19
Use props
fansf6551702
lvl.2
Philippines

im reading most DIY users even those who use s900 and s1000 have the same issues? does DJI reps dont answer?
2018-3-20
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Have you tried to download the Assistant 2 software? You can then reset to factory settings and refresh your firmware.  Also, complete any calibrations. Here is the link for the software: https://www.dji.com/a3/info#downloads

You can send me a personal message if these steps do not resolve your issue.
2018-3-20
Use props
fansf6551702
lvl.2
Philippines

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-3-20 11:10
Have you tried to download the Assistant 2 software? You can then reset to factory settings and refresh your firmware.  Also, complete any calibrations. Here is the link for the software: https://www.dji.com/a3/info#downloads

You can send me a personal message if these steps do not resolve your issue.

Hello Mark,

We have been trying to resolve this issue since nov 2017. Our suspect before was the A3 standard that we have. We just  bought a new A3 Pro and installed new set of motors and esc.

But still we have this issue, i was curious you want me to download a new assistant software 2.

Is there issue with the previous one?

Cant find the PM button yet in Mobile site format

Thanks for replying
2018-3-20
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

fansf6551702 Posted at 2018-3-20 15:58
Hello Mark,

We have been trying to resolve this issue since nov 2017. Our suspect before was the A3 standard that we have. We just  bought a new A3 Pro and installed new set of motors and esc.

The Assistant 2 Software for the A 3 is the same. If you are having an issue that is ongoing with your A 3 and have used this software, you may need to have a technician look at your product.
2018-3-20
Use props
fansf6551702
lvl.2
Philippines

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-3-20 16:13
The Assistant 2 Software for the A 3 is the same. If you are having an issue that is ongoing with your A 3 and have used this software, you may need to have a technician look at your product.

Yes we are using DJI assistant 2 to tune and configure the system.

We already have a certified DJI tech to look at the problem.  We are both looking for solutions.
2018-3-20
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

fansf6551702 Posted at 2018-3-20 21:12
Yes we are using DJI assistant 2 to tune and configure the system.

We already have a certified DJI tech to look at the problem.  We are both looking for solutions.

If the aircraft is shaking as indicated on your attachment, this is the result of an IMU board or perhaps that you are not getting a GPS signal. There is a limitation that I can troubleshoot with you. I would encourage you to have a technician look at your aircraft.
2018-3-21
Use props
fansc73b51d9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21768 ft
  • >>>
Philippines

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-3-21 08:41
If the aircraft is shaking as indicated on your attachment, this is the result of an IMU board or perhaps that you are not getting a GPS signal. There is a limitation that I can troubleshoot with you. I would encourage you to have a technician look at your aircraft.

HI ..Let me add to info you may need. There is a DJI tech checking the craft with fansf655. as a matter of fact, the tech ask to hover the craft while he held the landing gear and the craft over his head, so that he feel for any vibrations.. whether it being a sonic vibration or a coarse one.
He did not feel any.
Everyone seems perplexed on the matter. My next suggestion would be to tie a vibration recording devise  on top or beside of the imu to get a reading if in fact there really is a vibration.
2018-3-21
Use props
fansf6551702
lvl.2

fansc73b51d9 Posted at 2018-3-21 18:19
HI ..Let me add to info you may need. There is a DJI tech checking the craft with fansf655. as a matter of fact, the tech ask to hover the craft while he held the landing gear and the craft over his head, so that he feel for any vibrations.. whether it being a sonic vibration or a coarse one.
He did not feel any.
Everyone seems perplexed on the matter. My next suggestion would be to tie a vibration recording devise  on top or beside of the imu to get a reading if in fact there really is a vibration.

Here is a brief story on the issues we encountered

Last Year 2017 Aug we were able to use our A3 + LB2 with our Big X8 Octo with no issues or Errors.
Around Sept and October we were field testing the system and those errors came up.
Our Suspect was the update on the DJI GO APPS, very few was having this issue at that time. We decided to wait for updates and fix.
By NOV we were already trouble shooting the system, this errors show up and the stability of the system was horrible. We decide to update the FW but it resulted into a crash.

We decided to get an A3 Pro and new set of Motor ESC. we maiden in quad format and it hovers flawlessly. But we are still having those errors from DJI GO

-insufficent hover propulsion. add load to aircraft.
-tilt angle error. adjust the aircraft center of gravit...
-aircraft shaking error. take effective messures to reduce shaking

A certified DJI tech was helping us to fix the issue. He was holding the copter while i give throttle. He felt no vibrations.
The copter hover smoothly during its maiden. Errors/Warning was popping on the DJI app.
2018-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules