Home / TELLO /
123Next >
61322 103 2018-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jacksonnai
Captain

djiuser_utfisAy2ueut Posted at 2018-6-15 11:43
This is the 3rd drone  I've owned.  The previous 2 were hard to fly and didn't last.  I had pretty much given up on owning a drone until I saw a review for the tello and decided to give it a try and I  love it. The only issue I've had so far is it won't record video or take photos

I think you should just contact ryze support. Read my post about how I crash it lol thx!
2018-6-15
Use props
djiuser_utfisAy2ueut
New

United States

I recently purchased a tello drone. It flies great but using my smartphone as controller has been a challenge my only problem is it won't record video or take photos
2018-6-15
Use props
nmac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256 ft

djiuser_utfisAy2ueut Posted at 2018-6-15 19:47
I recently purchased a tello drone. It flies great but using my smartphone as controller has been a challenge my only problem is it won't record video or take photos

On your phone did you allow Tello to have access to your storage? if not none will be saved, if so all will be in the tello folder not the gallery.
2018-6-16
Use props
nmac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256 ft

nmac Posted at 2018-6-16 05:34
On your phone did you allow Tello to have access to your storage? if not none will be saved, if so all will be in the tello folder not the gallery.

I meant tello part of gallery not in pics or videos.
2018-6-16
Use props
423Piggyboy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 440820 ft
United States

RYZE Posted at 2018-4-20 23:38
Hey, may I know the model number of your phone? Meanwhile, we respectfully suggest you the latest APP version and the compatible devices to achieve better view. Thanks.

iOS

Also works with a LG G5!
2018-6-24
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

This is the 3rd drone  I've owned.  The previous 2 were hard to fly and didn't last.  I had pretty much given up on owning a drone until I saw a review for the tello and decided to give it a try and I  love it. The only issue I've had so far is it won't record video or take photos

Sincerely apology for the late reply. Hope the following info would help.
If you’re an Android user make sure your permissions are set properly. To achieve it, please just go to setting - Application management – allow its storage permissions or trust it. Then you may find the image and video shown under other files in Album.
For IOS user, please kindly launch into Tello APP, click the playback button, unloading the image or video to the album on your mobile device.  
2018-6-24
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

fansce66b63d Posted at 2018-5-8 05:20
Hola perdon, escribo de nuevo, pues me cambió el corrector lo que escribí, resumo, el dron se estrelló con una hoja de un árbol, la elice izquierda trasera salió a volar, y el drone callo al piso; cambie la elice pues se perdió, y ahora el drone prende, las elices arrancan pero el drone no despega y las elices se detienen que hago

Sincerely apology for unable to reply you in time plus the unavailable of Spanish. May I know if you are still suffering from this issue?

If no, please kindly refer the image below to check if the propellers are installed properly. If yes, we are regret that you may need to send it back to the After-sale facility for assessment.

You can email us at support@ryzerobotics.com, or call us also on this number +1 31 06165299, or contact us thru live chat:  www.ryzerobotics.com.

2018-6-24
Use props
tzuriel-timsit
lvl.1

Israel

RYZE Posted at 2018-3-19 22:14
Hi, for your problem, please use your phone to fly Tello and shoot a video about the situation. You can send it to  for further check. Thanks for your support.

HELLO
I JUST BOUGHT MY NEW DRONE TELLO AND I CANT TO UPPER IT FROM THE FLOOR, I DONT HAVE "TAKE OFF AND LAND" OPENINON
I ONLY CAN TO FLIGHT IT WE "THROW&GO"
PLEASE HELP
THANKS
2018-6-24
Use props
tzuriel-timsit
lvl.1

Israel

HELLO
I JUST BOUGHT MY NEW DRONE TELLO AND I CANT TO UPPER IT FROM THE FLOOR, I DONT HAVE "TAKE OFF AND LAND" OPENINON
I ONLY CAN TO FLIGHT IT WE "THROW&GO"
PLEASE HELP
THANKS
2018-6-25
Use props
vaishak ss
New

Hi ryze.i cant set my wifi paddword in tello..pls help
2018-7-5
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

This is the 3rd drone  I've owned.  The previous 2 were hard to fly and didn't last.  I had pretty much given up on owning a drone until I saw a review for the tello and decided to give it a try and I  love it. The only issue I've had so far is it won't record video or take photos

If you’re an android user make sure your permissions are set properly. To achieve it, please just go to setting - Application management – allow its storage permissions or trust it. Then you may find the image and video shown under other files in Album.
For IOS user, please kindly launch into Tello APP, click the play-back button, unloading the image or video to the album on your mobile device.  
2018-7-5
Use props
Joao Bringel
New

vaishak ss Posted at 2018-7-5 11:31

To register a password you need enter with 8 or more characters
2018-7-16
Use props
Joao Bringel
New

vaishak ss Posted at 2018-7-5 11:31

To register a password you need enter with 8 or more characters
2018-7-16
Use props
elmangorelajado
New

Mexico

Tello dont work with Motorola, I tried with my Moto Z play and Moto G5plus and dont work , when do you update de the compatible list to add this devices???
2018-7-16
Use props
G Speed
New

Myanmar

Hello ryze. Is tello used which kind of antenna. Can j know the type of antenna 2.4ghz.
2018-8-7
Use props
Brad R.
New

United States

RYZE Posted at 2018-3-19 22:14
Hi, for your problem, please use your phone to fly Tello and shoot a video about the situation. You can send it to  for further check. Thanks for your support.

Having takeoff problem with tello TLW004.  Have video to post if needed.  only jumps slightly on takeoff like two motors running and not 4.  yet All 4 props are running .  Thanks for any advice
2018-8-9
Use props
Matmat
New

France

Hi, I just picked up a tello and when I take a photo, I can see them but in the Gallery the picture are grey but I don't have problems with the videos (I got a Galaxy S7)
2018-8-13
Use props
djiuser_hDfCiGFqSaCI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40791 ft
Netherlands

I have a Motorola G5s Plus and pictures will appear in the app but movies won't, can you please reply or solve?
2018-9-13
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

djiuser_hDfCiGFqSaCI Posted at 2018-9-13 04:13
I have a Motorola G5s Plus and pictures will appear in the app but movies won't, can you please reply or solve?

Sorry for your unpleasant experience. In regard to your case, please kindly check below :

1) Just to confirm if you can record video, but which is not shown in the Tello APP. If can't, please make sure that the storage space is adequate.

2) May I know if the screen is black (no image transmission ) or not while you recording the video?

3) At last, please save the import info, then remove and reinstall latest Tello APP, please make sure storage permission has been enabled and trust this APP at the same time. Just go to setting -> permission management -> Tello.  Thanks in advanced.
2018-9-13
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Matmat Posted at 2018-8-13 00:26
Hi, I just picked up a tello and when I take a photo, I can see them but in the Gallery the picture are grey but I don't have problems with the videos (I got a Galaxy S7)

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Matmat. We respectfully recommend the following methods and look forward to your feedback.

1.  Please allowed the APP to Read and Write in Photos on the mobile phone.
2.  Please save the import info, clear cache and delete Tello APP, then please reinstall latest Tello APP.  
3.  Please check whether if the photos can be found when tapping the Play button in the top right corner in APP and if they are also grey.

If it persists, would you be so kind to record a video showing this problem, plus info below for further analysis? Thanks a lot.
1.  Screenshot of system version of the mobile phone
2.  Screenshot of the APP version
3.  Original Grey image
2018-9-13
Use props
Bummerboy
lvl.1

Singapore

Hi, wondering if anybody can help

had my Tello for a week. even bought more batteries and props coz i really like flying it and taking fly by videos.

however, recently the Vision position doesnt work anymore. It just says VPS unavailable, fly with caution, or land soon.

Please anybody can help? i tried cleaning the tiny hold in the middle too for any dirt or dust but doesnt seem to help, still getting the VPS issue in bright daylight
2018-9-14
Use props
Bummerboy
lvl.1

Singapore

Bummerboy Posted at 2018-9-14 02:37
Hi, wondering if anybody can help

had my Tello for a week. even bought more batteries and props coz i really like flying it and taking fly by videos.

no support at all?

anyway it flew away, decided that it knows where it is going.
2018-9-19
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Bummerboy Posted at 2018-9-19 21:34
no support at all?

anyway it flew away, decided that it knows where it is going.

Sincerely apology for unable to reply you in time. VPS would be affected by the surface being flown over. We are regret that there is no GPS to located its position. Should you have any confuse about this incident,  please do feel free to contact us at support@ryzerobotics.com or call us on this number +1 31 06165299 and you can also contact us thru live chat: www.ryzerobotics.com.
2018-9-20
Use props
djiuser_hDfCiGFqSaCI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40791 ft
Netherlands

RYZE Posted at 2018-9-13 21:04
Sorry for your unpleasant experience. In regard to your case, please kindly check below :

1) Just to confirm if you can record video, but which is not shown in the Tello APP. If can't, please make sure that the storage space is adequate.

Thank you for your reply, I just can't get it to work, it's a little better after a reinstall, but not as it supposed to work. I don't loose the connection but only capturing images can it be there are to much other wifi signals?
2018-10-1
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

djiuser_hDfCiGFqSaCI Posted at 2018-10-1 00:58
Thank you for your reply, I just can't get it to work, it's a little better after a reinstall, but not as it supposed to work. I don't loose the connection but only capturing images can it be there are to much other wifi signals?

Before any suggestion, I would like to confirm If you don't get live view even though Tello's wifi shows connected and you can capture images?

If yes, please kindly reset wifi in this way: When power is on, please hold the power button about 8s until the led goes off. the drone would reboot, reconnect fellow's wifi and see it if would persist then.

You can also forget this wifi and reconnect. If persists, would be so kind to show some screenshots or video showing this problem.
2018-10-1
Use props
Saut Siregar
New

Indonesia

Tolong bantuan ya jaringan tello berubah sen diri menjadi menjadi marvell micro AP
2018-11-3
Use props
djiuser_PY2deFn1dP6B
New

Canada

I just purchased dji tello and tried using it on my iPhone 7plus, the picture works perfect but when i use the video mode afte i record a video my screen froze.
2018-11-14
Use props
zamna.aguilar
New

Mexico

Hi, I just purchased a Tello, when it takes off one of the propellers seems slow and the drone won't fly "even" it moves backwards, can you tell me where can I find a service center in Mexico?
2018-11-18
Use props
djiuser_GWAtrQODAi0N
New

Spain

En mi drone tello surge un problema que corta los motores siempre que despego. ¿Que problema tiene mi DRONE?
2018-11-26
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Just purchased a tello for my grandson.  Any help and advice on getting started  correctly would be appreciated.   Thanks!
2018-11-27
Use props
Cepheroh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1691959 ft

Malaysia

ALABAMA Posted at 11-27 04:45
Just purchased a tello for my grandson.  Any help and advice on getting started  correctly would be appreciated.   Thanks!

Go to app store intall Tello app to your phone. Then turn on tello and connect wifi of the tello via your phone wifi setting. Then turn on the app you ate good to fly. Happy droning!
2018-11-29
Use props
Cepheroh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1691959 ft

Malaysia

zamna.aguilar Posted at 11-18 22:35
Hi, I just purchased a Tello, when it takes off one of the propellers seems slow and the drone won't fly "even" it moves backwards, can you tell me where can I find a service center in Mexico?

One of the motors is a defect. Service center better contact Ryze support. I had this motor defect but too bad i flew it too far and i lost the drone! Bought a second unit
2018-11-29
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Cepheroh Posted at 11-29 20:19
Go to app store intall Tello app to your phone. Then turn on tello and connect wifi of the tello via your phone wifi setting. Then turn on the app you ate good to fly. Happy droning!

Thanks much!
2018-11-30
Use props
BumblerBee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 639764 ft
Norway

The only problem I've seen so far, is the inability to record video - the app on iPhobe 6s Plus, iOS 12.1 freezes when hitting the record button for the second time to stop the recording, with no vide ending up in the library after the app is closed and restarted to regain control of the drone.
2018-11-30
Use props
djiuser_pLDx2TuUvTsK
New

Thailand

Hi. I have just purchased a DJI Tello. I am having troubles trying to get a clear picture. I keep getting pictures that are grainy and quite blur. Even in good lighting (both indoor and outdoor), the pictures taken look like there is a white filter on them. I tried adjusting EV, bitrate, and photo quality but nothing helps. I have also tried reinstalling the app and use different android devices. None works.

I do manage to get some good pictures once in a while but it seems random and it only happens like 10 % of the time. Below are some good and bad pictures.

Control device = Hua wei mate 9
2018-12-3
Use props
pachecolp
New

Brazil

Hi, @Ryze!

I received my Tello yesterday. Charged the battery, updated the firmware and tried my first flights. Instead of hovering at a constant height, it tends to slowly rise to the ceiling. I can make it come down (mostly), but I have to constantly do it. I'm using an iPhone 6S as my controller. How can I fix it?

Regards!
2018-12-7
Use props
djiuser_t27TFUr3JH4S
New

Spain

Hola , esta mañana me ha pedido calibrar,  lo he hecho y ahora cuando doy a despegar , enckenden lis motores y al hacer el intento de despegue se paran los motores . Gracias
2019-2-7
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

djiuser_t27TFUr3JH4S Posted at 2-7 15:41
Hola , esta mañana me ha pedido calibrar,  lo he hecho y ahora cuando doy a despegar , enckenden lis motores y al hacer el intento de despegue se paran los motores . Gracias

Hey,  does IMU calibration success? If yes, could you please show us the installation of propellers of the drone or a video showing its performance? Thanks in advanced.
2019-2-8
Use props
Fabiano Mugnol
lvl.1

Brazil

Meu tello nunca funcionou. Super aquece e desilga sozinho. A mensagem de superaqueceu e desliga. Já resetie ele e nada mudou. Por favor me ajude e resolva meu problema, nunca consegui usar meu drone.
Screenshot_2019-02-09-19-00-49.png
Screenshot_2019-02-09-19-00-13 (640x360).jpg
Screenshot_2019-02-09-19-00-49 (640x360).jpg
Screenshot_2019-02-09-19-00-56 (640x360).jpg
IMG_20190209_191533462 (640x360).jpg
2019-2-9
Use props
jfrabago
New

Spain

After using my tello No more than 4 times, one of the motors stopped working and the drone could not take off.
I sent the drone to technical service in Madrid-Spain. After 4 weeks they call me and said that the motor was broken due to a drop and warranty was not valid, but they could replace the motor.
More than 2 months now they called egain saying that the problem was not the motor but the circuit card, and ask me to pay 40 Euros for a new drone because warranty is not valid again.
I did not fly the drone more than 4 times and never crash it. They said that it did, but that is not true.
First they said that the problem was the motor due to a crash, now the circuit card and the warranty is not valid at all.
I requested the drone to be repaired or changed for a new one, but technical service in Madrid Spain insist that the warranty is not valid and if I want the drone flying I must pay 40 Euros
I AM COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTED WITH TECHNICAL SERVICE, RYZE AND DJI
2019-2-15
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules