12Next >
2738 44 2018-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2379249 ft
Spain

Yet another video from the rice and cotton plantations from the outside of Seville, I hope you enjoy it, please comment or make any suggestion to improve my videos if you like to, thank you in advance

2018-3-19
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very nice footage VP. I'd say try and knock a minute off and add more backward flying and pans - good work though
2018-3-19
Use props
Ram-UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1132648 ft
United Kingdom

Nice video. Do you think using a polariser filter would improve the quality of the footage ? Just checking.
2018-3-19
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

good video!

2018-3-19
Use props
ArnoSpark
Second Officer
Kenya

good clip but in those fast shots you was on sports mood or you did speed it up on the editing
2018-3-19
Use props
ImTravis
lvl.3
Flight distance : 109734 ft
United States

Looks good, but I'd try a polarizer.
2018-3-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice video
Maybe you can also add some (more) low flying shots.
Nice to see things into perspective.
2018-3-19
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Spain

A CW Posted at 2018-3-19 11:42
Very nice footage VP. I'd say try and knock a minute off and add more backward flying and pans - good work though

Yeah you are right, I have to learn how to edit the music so I can shorten the length as I'm always editing the footage to the beat. Thanks for your comment A CW ;-)
2018-3-19
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No worries mate - still a great vid to watch
2018-3-20
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Spain

Ram-UK Posted at 2018-3-19 11:44
Nice video. Do you think using a polariser filter would improve the quality of the footage ? Just checking.

I think a polariser will definitely get rid of light reflections in the water and can also improve some colours like the blues and greens, so yes I thinlk it's a good idea. In this video my Spark is wearing an ND filter and I'm thinking about getting some polarised ND filters so I can get the benefit of both.
2018-3-20
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Spain

Thank you I'm glad you like it ;-)
2018-3-20
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Spain

ArnoSpark Posted at 2018-3-19 12:22
good clip but in those fast shots you was on sports mood or you did speed it up on the editing

A big part of it was flown in sport mode and some parts have been speeded up in post production to give it a feeling of speed, like if you were looking from a fighter jet windshield. I hope you liked it...
2018-3-20
Use props
RjMllr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17913 ft
Philippines

Nice video!
2018-3-20
Use props
ALFIE-786
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Nice capture!!
2018-3-21
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Spain

ImTravis Posted at 2018-3-19 12:26
Looks good, but I'd try a polarizer.

Yeah that's gonna be my next investment for sure, I do have one but it's not ND and I need it as here in south Spain the sun is very strong and we usually have clear skies...Thanks for your comment.
2018-3-21
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Spain

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-3-19 12:40
Nice video
Maybe you can also add some (more) low flying shots.
Nice to see things into perspective.

Yeah I had to skip some shots i had where I was flying closer to the ground due to shaky footage but I'll try to work on that in my next videos, I have not been able to fly for a couple of months now as it has been raining a lot and very windy so I'm starting to get anxious LOL ;-) Thank's for your comment Montfrooij.
2018-3-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Viking-Pilot Posted at 2018-3-22 01:31
Yeah I had to skip some shots i had where I was flying closer to the ground due to shaky footage but I'll try to work on that in my next videos, I have not been able to fly for a couple of months now as it has been raining a lot and very windy so I'm starting to get anxious LOL ;-) Thank's for your comment Montfrooij.

You're welcome.
I know the feeling.....
2018-3-22
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Spain

Thanks a lot, I'm glad you like its ;-)
2018-3-22
Use props
Sidd Finch
Second Officer
Flight distance : 256 ft
United States

This was a nice video. A couple of suggestions per your request.

The views are really nice. If you are going to do things in sport mode and fist I would suggest that you show multiple angles of the same location. For example you are over a field, cut, you are over water, cut you are over something else, cut you are back over the field. I would show 3 different cuts of the same field before you move into the next group of shots. To the viewer it looks like a bunch of random shots that are all nice but it does not really tell a story. Grouping the shots of the same location gives the viewer a sense of continuity so they get a sense of the entire area. By watching I do not have a sense of what is connected to what.

Personally I would not go so fast because it does not feel natural.  The landscape is so beautiful that you want to savor the sights not rush through looking for the next cool shot.

I think it is a good video that could be re-edited a bit and make it an even better video. Thank you for sharing.

Sidd
2018-3-22
Use props
Miaz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 104121 ft
Denmark

how do i add movie clips in the forum? it seem that i can not do that? please help
2018-3-22
Use props
Miaz
lvl.3
Denmark

Hello friend. i would like to post a video to. how do i do that?
2018-3-23
Use props
Miaz
lvl.3
Denmark

By the way. Very  nice Video.
2018-3-23
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Spain

Sidd Finch Posted at 2018-3-22 07:26
This was a nice video. A couple of suggestions per your request.

The views are really nice. If you are going to do things in sport mode and fist I would suggest that you show multiple angles of the same location. For example you are over a field, cut, you are over water, cut you are over something else, cut you are back over the field. I would show 3 different cuts of the same field before you move into the next group of shots. To the viewer it looks like a bunch of random shots that are all nice but it does not really tell a story. Grouping the shots of the same location gives the viewer a sense of continuity so they get a sense of the entire area. By watching I do not have a sense of what is connected to what.

Thanks a lot Sidd Finch for your comment, you are absolutely right, I must confess that I did rush a bit on the editing as I was short on time and I wanted to finish the video so I could upload it to my YT channel. At first I thought it was ok, just a bit different but there was something I just could not point out what it was that feld a bit wrong/weird, and now you just did point it out for me and that's the inconnection on the editing. For me it looks ok because I know the place but if I had to tell you as a viewer from another country (which you are) about this place, then I should have edited the video in a different way...so thanks for reminding me that I have to do the editing with no rush next time. ;-)
2018-3-24
Use props
DEUCEDOG
First Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft

Good work , just a little long
2018-3-24
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Spain

Miaz Posted at 2018-3-22 07:41
how do i add movie clips in the forum? it seem that i can not do that? please help

Hi, you need to upload the movie/video to an external platform such as Youtube and then you have to copy the link and past it to the thread or post. It's that simple.
2018-3-24
Use props
dji TO88
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4678 ft

Canada

Great video, thanks for posting!
2018-3-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Nice footage, thanks for sharing.
2018-3-25
Use props
Sidd Finch
Second Officer
Flight distance : 256 ft
United States

Viking-Pilot Posted at 2018-3-24 12:40
Thanks a lot Sidd Finch for your comment, you are absolutely right, I must confess that I did rush a bit on the editing as I was short on time and I wanted to finish the video so I could upload it to my YT channel. At first I thought it was ok, just a bit different but there was something I just could not point out what it was that feld a bit wrong/weird, and now you just did point it out for me and that's the inconnection on the editing. For me it looks ok because I know the place but if I had to tell you as a viewer from another country (which you are) about this place, then I should have edited the video in a different way...so thanks for reminding me that I have to do the editing with no rush next time. ;-)

I look forward to seeing more of your work. I liked the colors of the video and overall I think you are 1 edit away from a really great video. Still a good job.

Sidd
2018-3-26
Use props
Kerky
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28655 ft
Spain

Ha! Another Spark fan living in Andalucia. Just got mine this weekend, but looking forward to capture a lot of the beauty of this land, that has received me so well (came 2 1/2 years ago, sick of all the crap in Catalunya, a good decision for me...).
2018-3-26
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Spain

DEUCEDOG Posted at 2018-3-24 14:18
Good work , just a little long

Thanks for your comment DEUCEDOG, I'm glad you like it, I must try to find shorter music for the editing
2018-3-26
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Spain

Miaz Posted at 2018-3-23 03:54
By the way. Very  nice Video.

Thank you Miaz, I'm glad you like the video, have you been able to upload any video yet?
2018-3-26
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Spain

dji TO88 Posted at 2018-3-24 18:32
Great video, thanks for posting!

Thanks for your comment, I'm glad you like it.
2018-3-27
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-25 02:36
Nice footage, thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the comment Mindy, I'm glad you like it
2018-3-29
Use props
Miaz
lvl.3
Denmark

Viking-Pilot Posted at 2018-3-26 11:33
Thank you Miaz, I'm glad you like the video, have you been able to upload any video yet?

hello friend. you wont belive that her in Denmark it is snowing again. but i am actually moving to a nother location, because they tear down my old apartment., so i am using this easter vacation to move...¨but i will post more vids in the near future
2018-3-29
Use props
Miaz
lvl.3
Denmark

Viking-Pilot Posted at 2018-3-19 23:58
Yeah you are right, I have to learn how to edit the music so I can shorten the length as I'm always editing the footage to the beat. Thanks for your comment A CW ;-)

i will hope i will get better..
2018-3-29
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Spain

Kerky Posted at 2018-3-26 07:46
Ha! Another Spark fan living in Andalucia. Just got mine this weekend, but looking forward to capture a lot of the beauty of this land, that has received me so well (came 2 1/2 years ago, sick of all the crap in Catalunya, a good decision for me...).

Haha yeah it's a nice place to live and lots of places to fly, nice to see you here, fly safe ;-)
2018-3-31
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Nice one keep it up
2018-6-16
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Spain

Thanks a lot for your comment jacksonnal...
2018-6-21
Use props
Flighty
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1977175 ft
Croatia

lovely video,, enjoyed the rearward flying shots,,
2018-6-21
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Viking-Pilot Posted at 2018-6-21 10:11
Thanks a lot for your comment jacksonnal...

you are welcome
2018-6-21
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules