Anyone installed the new firmware v1.2.1.03?
4278 47 2015-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chad
lvl.2

United States

Installed. No installation issues. Flying this weekend.
2015-5-8
Use props
jlivingston6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 82556 ft
United States

OK, so for now you are stating that under Android the Inspire 1 does not speak to you, like, landing gear going up, etc. just wanted it to make sure that's what you are saying. Also I take it that DJI knows about it and are working on the problem. Right?
2015-5-8
Use props
jon
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Just updated I1, 2 controllers, and 5 batteries, no issues at all. 17 mins to update I1, under 2 mins each controller. similar for each battery.

Just need to test fly now.

Interestingly, I have seen many reports of app not holding RTH safe alt value, but mine still has the 75m I had set in the previous version, so no issues here.

Jon
2015-5-8
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

Had a little bump downloading but reloaded and all is good...Sucks in the IOS app the fail safe height needs to be set every time you power up the bird or tablet..
Not an issue with the android app thank god..

Other than that wish you all safe flights I'm doing just that hopefully in a few mins on the new FW.
2015-5-8
Use props
rsghowellnj
Second Officer
Flight distance : 508255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Flew for the first time with v1.2.1.03 and the new 1345s Quick Release Props (thanks to coptershop.com & DJI for free replacement props).  Inspire flew GREAT.  Thanks to all for the reminder about setting the RTH (return to home) value.  I'm a happy camper
2015-5-9
Use props
Nooky
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 86106 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello,

I did the current Inspire Update.. but it stopped every time after about 15 minutes.. the Inspire make no longer die D-D-D-D sound but one long piiieeeep.. never ending - until I turn it off..

In the text file it says, that the update was no success..

I tried it 2 times..

The second time there was the same error..

But from there on (without success) it does not start to make an update again..
Now the file says "The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft."
>> even that the update was no success..

So I guell the inspire now thinks it is up to date, but it is not..

RC gets connected and inspire starts engines if I try - but it does not get a connection to the app anymore..

what can I do?

Is there a way I can force the inspire to do an update?

regards
2015-5-9
Use props
Fred D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 56184 ft
Canada

I updated the Inspire 1, two transmitters and three batteries successfully. Did my calibrations, and off I went flying. no problems she flew like an eagle PREFECT!!!! but then she always does
I luv my I1,
2015-5-9
Use props
Skyrider
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules