CrYstal Sky Charger .....aaaarggh
2258 9 2018-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shovel95
lvl.1
Flight distance : 279944 ft
Costa Rica

Crystal Sky Char..........................aaargh!!!!?????..
Ok. so I buy a new Crystal Sky 7.85 ULTRA. Not wanting to be out done or regretting not buying the best or missing out on any bells/whistles. During my shopping experience, I discover that NO, my brand new mavic pro Platinum charger is not going to work with my new $1000 monitor., not without the charger that for some reason does NOT come with it. So......I found a Crystal Sky that comes WITH a charger, and count them... not ONE, but TWO batteries.

Next I find out I'm also gonna have to spring for some kind of way besides duct tape to attach it to my controller, or should I say to attach my controller to the monitor.

So yesterday the man in brown (UPS)  green with envy, hands over all these new toys. At this point, yues, I'm still aware Im gonn have to charge the  batteries............and..........here it comes...........  NO FRIFGGIN POWER CABLE FOR THE CHARGER??????? THATS EXTRA TOO???????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!??????

ADD TO THAT NO MANUAL, NOT EVEN QUICK START, ANDS I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS CHARGING CABLE IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE, OR HOW TO CENNECT IT TO T5HE CRYSTAL SKY WHICH HAS MORE CONNECTION PORT THAN MY MAC PRO DESKSTOP.

AND YES, I KNOW MY CAPS ARE STILL ON, BECAUSE I AM YELLING.

AAAARGH!

20180320_021648.jpg
20180320_021659.jpg
2018-3-19
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Not sure which power supply you finally ended up with.  If powers supply end looks like Mickey-Mouse or Cloverleaf, this cord may work for you.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... 0?ie=UTF8&psc=1
2018-3-19
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

"DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS CHARGING CABLE IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE, OR HOW TO CENNECT IT TO T5HE CRYSTAL SKY "

If you did not get a charging Hub with two batteries.  You are going to need charging hub.
The batteries for CrystalSky can not be charged while connected to CrystalSky.

https://store.dji.com/product/cr ... attery-charging-hub
https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Intel ... 186&sr=8-3&
2018-3-19
Use props
Mountaindrone
First Officer
Flight distance : 26618251 ft
  • >>>
France

I have 6 differents products from DJI, and I need 5 differents chargers !!!!

DJI, you have to work to your interoperability.
It's important to prove your serious (and not only the race to the gain) and the respect of the environment (fight against unnecessary things like 5 differents charger for 6 products from a same brand...)
This values is important and this value is the futur...
2018-3-19
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Mountaindrone Posted at 2018-3-19 21:55
I have 6 differents products from DJI, and I need 5 differents chargers !!!!

DJI, you have to work to your interoperability.

The other headache of multiple chargers is - hauling all of them around!

DJI (or third party) need to create a power-supply that has multiple charge ports providing all different voltages & watts required for DJI's products.
A single power supply should be able to charge, Remote Controllers, CrystalSky batteries, Goggles, Mavic, Spark, Phatom line of batteries, and provide power to charge USB device.
2018-3-19
Use props
Keule
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

OP, i can understand your frustration.
Nevertheless, you need to buy one the following items to get the charging cradle hooked to a power source:

Inspire 2 Battery Charger (IN2C180)
Inspire 2 Battery Charger (ADE018)
Inspire 2 Car Charger (C6S90-2)
Inspire 1 100 W Battery Charger (A14-100P1A)
Inspire 1 180 W Battery Charger (ADE018)
Inspire 1 Car Charger (C6S90)
Phantom 4 Series Battery Charger (PH4C100)
Phantom 4 Series 160W Battery Charger (PH4C160)
Phantom 4 Car Charger (C6S90)
Phantom 3 Professional Battery Charger (ADE019)
Phantom 3 Car Charger (C4S90)
*Phantom 3 57 W Battery Charger (A14-057N1A)
*Osmo 57 W Battery Charger (A14-057N1A)

*The 57 W battery charger does not supply enough power to charge batteries and other devices connected to the USB port simultaneously. DO NOT use the USB port to charge another device when charging batteries.

2018-3-19
Use props
shovel95
lvl.1
Flight distance : 279944 ft
Costa Rica

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-3-19 21:37
"DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS CHARGING CABLE IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE, OR HOW TO CENNECT IT TO T5HE CRYSTAL SKY "

If you did not get a charging Hub with two batteries.  You are going to need charging hub.

i just posted photos of the batteries and charger? charger hub?
2018-3-20
Use props
Keule
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

shovel95 Posted at 2018-3-20 00:41

... and your question is?
2018-3-20
Use props
Plank!
lvl.4
Flight distance : 526798 ft

shovel95 Posted at 2018-3-20 00:41

I also have a CrystalSky monitor - initially for a Mavic Pro but now also an Inspire 1.

Read the list posted by Keule, any of those chargers will do the job.
Remember the CrystalSkay was intended for Phantom Pro, Inspire, and Matrice users - they already have the correct charger...
2018-4-12
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>

As i got ready to buy CS Ultra, I read the info in the dji store.  it explained the charger situation, so i ordered the following -
    Phantom 4 series 160W Battery charger $65
              -- planned for the future.
    Mavic Battery Charging Hub (Advanced) $55
              -- for charging much much faster!  Requires a better power supply than the Mavic OEM, like the 160w for P4 series
    I happened to have a correct AC cord, so I did not order, But info at the store told me it needed the cord, and had one to buy.

2018-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules