Functions not working
523 10 2018-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Avaction
New

Australia

Just got my new OSMO Mobile 2, one of the first delivered in Australia.

Have had problems setting it up and now I have got it to work with my iPhone5 and my wife's iPhone6, however the zoom, switch camera and other functions which you are supposed to be able to control from the OSMO just are not working.

I am a complete newbie to this type of device and my computer/iPhone skills are non-existent. Anybody help me out?

Ross
2018-3-20
Use props
s m y r n a
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Try leaving it on charge overnight or 24hrs. Some features don't work unless it has been fully charged...
2018-3-20
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Certainly having the unit charged up and the firmware up to date are required. Also, check out this link as it will advise further on features. You should download this and put it on your computer: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual_EN.pdf
2018-3-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Which switches / buttons do and which don't work?

2018-3-20
Use props
Avaction
New

Australia

The panning button works. The "take picture" button works. That is all!
Thanks for the reply.
Ross
2018-3-20
Use props
Avaction
New

Australia

s m y r n a Posted at 2018-3-20 03:34
Try leaving it on charge overnight or 24hrs. Some features don't work unless it has been fully charged...

The unit is fully charged. All three white lights and the green light are all on.
2018-3-20
Use props
Avaction
New

Australia

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-3-20 10:52
Certainly having the unit charged up and the firmware up to date are required. Also, check out this link as it will advise further on features. You should download this and put it on your computer: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo+Mobile+2/20180211/Osmo_Mobile_2_User_Manual_EN.pdf

Thanks for that. I have downloaded the manual.
2018-3-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Avaction Posted at 2018-3-20 13:47
Thanks for the reply.
Ross

Ok. I will have to try on my Osmo Mobile 1 if others work with DJI Go.
(I am on iPhone SE, so about the same as the iPhone 6)
2018-3-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Avaction Posted at 2018-3-20 13:47
Thanks for the reply.
Ross

Just came to the conclusion I don't have a zoom rocker on my Osmo Mobile 1

The other buttons (joystick, record, shutter) are working fine with me.
2018-3-20
Use props
Avaction
New

Australia

DONE IT!! Thanks to members of the forum for the solution (updating firmware). I originally skipped the "No Fly Upgrade" thinking this was not relevant to a camera holder but I was wrong. The update must have contained more than just that and now my phone is syncing perfectly. Can't wait to use it on my next holiday.

Thanks to you all for your help!!

Ross
2018-3-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Avaction Posted at 2018-3-20 17:15
DONE IT!! Thanks to members of the forum for the solution (updating firmware). I originally skipped the "No Fly Upgrade" thinking this was not relevant to a camera holder but I was wrong. The update must have contained more than just that and now my phone is syncing perfectly. Can't wait to use it on my next holiday.

Thanks to you all for your help!!

Hi, Ross, thank you for the update. It's really nice to hear everything turns out to be great. Hope you have a good time on the shooting.
2018-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules