Solution for external mic & charging
1741 7 2018-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
s m y r n a
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi all, I came across this adapter on Amazon that may help us Osmo Mobile users add external mic connection as well as charging while using the OM2 without caising too much stress on the motors;

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/prod ... U7LVQVCOD&psc=1

Let me know what you think...

2018-3-20
Use props
s m y r n a
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Solution for external mic & charging

Hi all, I came across this adapter on Amazon that may help us Osmo Mobile users add external mic connection as well as charging while using the OM2 without causing too much stress on the motors;

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/prod ... U7LVQVCOD&psc=1

Let me know what you think...

2018-3-20
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

I use a similar adapter that I got from Amazon here in the US, and it does the trick to use a mic and charge the iphone at the same time.  However, for best results I noticed it's best not to charge it while in use.  The charging cable tends to unbalance the gimbal.  I might need to try a thinner cable.  One thing I also noticed the gimbal's power dramatically drops a lot while your iphone is charging and is being used at the same time.
2018-3-20
Use props
s m y r n a
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Joemar7 Posted at 2018-3-20 12:31
I use a similar adapter that I got from Amazon here in the US, and it does the trick to use a mic and charge the iphone at the same time.  However, for best results I noticed it's best not to charge it while in use.  The charging cable tends to unbalance the gimbal.  I might need to try a thinner cable.  One thing I also noticed the gimbal's power dramatically drops a lot while your iphone is charging and is being used at the same time.

One can also use an external power bank as well but that may add to the cable tangle madness
2018-3-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Interesting, but you may have to stick to the smaller iPhones to be able to fit that in between the phone and the motor.
2018-3-20
Use props
zoom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 97402 ft
  • >>>
Australia

All the links seem to be DOA can you repost .. cheers
2019-1-26
Use props
djiuser_jS3omaclFW3U
New
United States

Is there a release date for the 3.5mm adapter yet? If you can’t give an exact date can you give at least what quarter it will be released? I think the adapter is a must for content creators.
2019-2-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_jS3omaclFW3U Posted at 2-25 11:02
Is there a release date for the 3.5mm adapter yet? If you can’t give an exact date can you give at least what quarter it will be released? I think the adapter is a must for content creators.

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We've been verified this accessory for the Osmo Pocket and we're expecting that this accessory would as early as the end of this month. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for continued support.
2019-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules