Low transmission
415 2 2018-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_eSP63Yx7FSmZ
lvl.1
United States

I have had my Mavic air for about month now and I have flown it probably 8-10 times. The first 4 I had zero problems, my photos were crisp and clear. The last two times I've flow I get a low transmission signal alert and rtc signal off message and my aircraft becomes disconnected from my phone. I lose view of my drone on my phone then it comes back and keeps flipping between signal and no signal while its 80meters in the air. After I get these messages any photo I take is blurry or has large grainy streaks across it. All my firmware is up to date, I have a fast memory card, I put my phone on airplane mode when I fly, and I still have these problems. I don't even fly the drone very far away (250m) at all and then it loses signal and ruins all my photos. I have never crashed or dropped it, keep it in casing every second I don't fly it and it's in pristine condition. I read that you can't be refunded after 14 days, but is there any way to get a replacement or have this one fixed? I can't even fly a reasonable distance and take photos which sucks when you spend all that money the drone should work.
2018-3-20
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

You can always have a technician look at your aircraft. You can start the process here: https://www.dji.com/service/repair?site=brandsite&from=nav
2018-3-20
Use props
Jose Navarrete
lvl.2
Flight distance : 295502 ft
Chile

try to fly the quad using your phone in airplane mode, it worked for me ;)
2018-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules