Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Panorama photos stitching with Pro Plus
1385 4 2018-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4e88ec63
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1130856 ft
United Kingdom

Hello

I guess this will be another of the disappointing disadvantages of having purchased a Pro Plus version??

I see that the panorama photos don’t stitch by the Plus version of the Phantom 4 Pro.

How does DJI suggest to stitch the photos when using a Phantom 4 Pro Plus?

Thanks
2018-3-20
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use Microsoft ICE, which is totally free!
Beats the brakes off everything else I have tried.
2018-3-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, may I know what's the current version of your RC? The latest V1.3.6.0 has added support for Pano shooting modes. More details, please check there: https://forum.dji.com/thread-134274-1-1.html
2018-3-20
Use props
fans4e88ec63
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1130856 ft
United Kingdom

Hello Susan

Yes, both ( the Phantom) and (the controller) were updated with the lastest version and they talk well to each other. No issues flying or nothing that I noticed at least.

The panoramic photos is available in the menus and I went ahead to test it and the Phantom does take automatic panoramas, 360s, etc.

But besides taking it I don’t see anywhere the final photo stitched all together. I do see them all in raw and I guess can manually use another program as suggested above, it is only one more reason where all the ones that paid extra for a plus (“better”) machine are left with incapable part on the controller itself.

Yeah, I know you will say there is another type of controller, the fact is that Today maybe there is a little bit more information that may suggest it is not as good as an option, but when I purchased it there was nothing telling all the truth about the PLUS and misleading to think it is a PLUS (better) when in fact is a Minus.

- No 3th party apps
- No Bluetooth
- No over the air updates
- much less frequent updates to the app as needs a whole new controller firmware.
- Not possible to work with an external device
- No over the air update of firmware or either DJI go app ( this really bad, IOS and androids gets updated and your own DJi its is not updated, not as frequent)

And should add now:

- No Panormar Stitching capabilities?????

And an top all the above, more expensive!!! Where is the logic?

2018-3-20
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

If you press the little &aposlay' triangle in the lower right corner after taken the Pano, it stitch the pictures to a preview picture, but only a lowres version ...

and btw. you forgot to mention the No Local Data Mode option on the +
2018-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules