Ronin M dual 15mm Rod support
2875 4 2015-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Englishguy
New

United Kingdom

I have a Ronin M on order and wish to attach a lightweight matte box using 15mm rods.
Will the 15mm rod support for the original Ronin fit on the Ronin M or will a new product be available please?
2015-5-6
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

It does support Ronin-M as well
2015-5-7
Use props
JKT
lvl.4

United States

DJI-Cathy Posted at 2015-5-7 19:42
It does support Ronin-M as well

Hi cathy, I have a question, I am an owner of the Original Ronin. Will they sell just the handles of the new Ronin M and can it be use with the Ronin that I have? I find the new handle so much useful if I am just shooting with a smaller camera.
2015-5-7
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

JKT Posted at 2015-5-8 02:14
Hi cathy, I have a question, I am an owner of the Original Ronin. Will they sell just the handles  ...

The handle bar of Ronin-M does not work on the original Ronin
2015-5-7
Use props
seanwillis
New

United States

I just ordered the Ronin M and am attempting to figure out what accessories I will need to attach a wireless follow focus to it using 15mm rods. It's somewhat hard to figure out without the actual product in front of me.

If you could provide suggestions or links to the items needed to have a functional follow focus mount via 15mm rods, that'd be awesome.
From what I can find for the Ronan (original), this would be required. Will this also work on the M - and is would this be all that's needed?
http://www.videogear.co.uk/Stabi ... -Set/prod_6720.html

Thank you for the help!
2015-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules