Time for DJI GO 4.x update
862 7 2018-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RimasRS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3225 ft
Lithuania

I am really suprised that app does not have few simple neccessary functions.

1. Working Photo button while recording why it can not cache/save simple jpg photo.

2. No possibility to upload or set presets of camera settings. Why?

3. Controll sticks sensitivity selectable 3 adjustable modes. We have that with gimbal but not with sticks. Why?

Looks like 3 simple things to add, which would be great.
2018-3-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks for bringing us the attention, the requested of picture in video had been forwarded to the engineers before.
For the sticks sensitivity settings, you can adjust them on the Main Controller settings when the drone is connected.
For the camera preset, will forward this request to our engineers. Thank you again for the suggestions.
2018-3-21
Use props
RimasRS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3225 ft
Sweden

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-21 23:54
Thanks for bringing us the attention, the requested of picture in video had been forwarded to the engineers before.
For the sticks sensitivity settings, you can adjust them on the Main Controller settings when the drone is connected.
For the camera preset, will forward this request to our engineers. Thank you again for the suggestions.

Yes i know that I can adjust sensitivity, but to have 3 adjustable modes, like we can do with gimbal sensitivity in gimbal advanced settings, we can choose from 3 modes so we dont have to adjust everytime, we just choose one which is set to sensitive or one which is set to smooth ore other normal
2018-3-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

RimasRS Posted at 2018-3-22 00:59
Yes i know that I can adjust sensitivity, but to have 3 adjustable modes, like we can do with gimbal sensitivity in gimbal advanced settings, we can choose from 3 modes so we dont have to adjust everytime, we just choose one which is set to sensitive or one which is set to smooth ore other normal

Understood it. Will also forward this request to our engineers. Thank you for bringing us the attention.
2018-4-2
Use props
Jos A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Also a different way of recording sphere panorama's. The first photo is down and set the expose and lock-it. When all photo's are taken the photo's towards the sun are always over-exposed.
So the first foto must be horizontal (like litchi do).
Now alle sphere photo's are over-exposed when sun is shining
2018-4-2
Use props
Kevjones1959
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61932 ft

South Africa

The most simple change should be to actually switch the camera on or off. Say I am working through some settings on my MA at my desk at home. Would it not save battery power to have the camera turned off and the gimble sitting still without moving everytime you touch the aircraft.
2018-4-2
Use props
AidanKless
lvl.2
Hong Kong

1. The resolution of a cached photo taken during video is only 720p, and is also not good quality when the transmission quality is bad. However, we will keep it in mind and look for a better solution.
2. Customizable camera settings is not supported. The complete solution is not simple, as it should include local settings storage, local & aircraft settings sync, settings bundle with DJI account, and settings sync across devices with multiple platforms.
3. The control sticks sensitivity can be set for the general stick mode and sport mode.
2018-4-2
Use props
Jos A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

DJI Thor, I send you a PM
2018-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules