DJI Go no longer compatible with Samsung Tablet
1883 6 2018-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Johnny Schulte
New
Flight distance : 1949 ft

Very disappointed that my Samsung Tab 4 used to work perfectly with my Inspire 1 and the DJI Go app. Now my investment no longer functions with the app. I have to use my Samsung phone to fly.

Has anyone got a work around? I've been through the forum and none of the other fixes I've read about have worked. It seems I just need to purchase a new platform that conforms to the new app. How do I know I won't be obsolete again in 6 months?
2018-3-22
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

See if you need to update  the operating system on your tablet. Also, reinstall or update the app. If you are logged in, log out and then log back into the app again.
2018-3-22
Use props
Johnny Schulte
New
Flight distance : 1949 ft

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-3-22 09:37
See if you need to update  the operating system on your tablet. Also, reinstall or update the app. If you are logged in, log out and then log back into the app again.

As I said, I have tried the obvious fixes. DJI no longer has the Samsung Tab 4 on it's compatibility list.
2018-3-22
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Johnny Schulte Posted at 2018-3-22 10:21
As I said, I have tried the obvious fixes. DJI no longer has the Samsung Tab 4 on it's compatibility list.

If it is not on the compatibility list, you would definitely want to upgrade your mobile device.
2018-3-22
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-3-22 10:48
If it is not on the compatibility list, you would definitely want to upgrade your mobile device.

what a racket!
2018-3-22
Use props
foliage
New

United States

What is its behavior?
2018-3-28
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very easy to remedy, just download an older version of dji go, type in dji go version that worked before with the letters APK after it. Make sure you check the box in settings called “unknown sources”
2018-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules