Inspire 2 SSD record fail
3282 15 2018-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cda
lvl.1
Australia

I have an ongoing issue with my I2, When I record prores I have intermittent no record to the SSD. If I power cycle the drone it usually fixes it, but this problem is a real stitch up on a job. Have rolled back firmware and then upgraded again,Checked different SSD's different Batterries everything I can think of.Has anybody had similar issues,any suggestions thanks
2018-3-22
Use props
DaBone
lvl.3

Sweden

I have trouble that the drone does not save to my mSD cards. Was thinking to try SSD, but now I do not know...
2018-3-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

DaBone Posted at 2018-3-22 17:45
I have trouble that the drone does not save to my mSD cards. Was thinking to try SSD, but now I do not know...

Hi, did you try to format the SD card? Please ensure that there is enough space in the card. Or you can try to change a SD card for further check. Thanks for your support.  
2018-3-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Cda, please ensure that you have enough space in SD card or you will fail to save the file in SSD as well. I would recommend you mount the SSD card again. Thanks for your support.
2018-3-22
Use props
Cda
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-22 22:57
Cda, please ensure that you have enough space in SD card or you will fail to save the file in SSD as well. I would recommend you mount the SSD card again. Thanks for your support.

There is enough space, I checked. I simply power cycle and then sometimes I can record again. It is an anomaly that reoccurs
2018-3-22
Use props
DaBone
lvl.3

Sweden

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-3-22 22:55
Hi, did you try to format the SD card? Please ensure that there is enough space in the card. Or you can try to change a SD card for further check. Thanks for your support.

I always format the memory card before I fly away. Is one of several things that is always done .. ;)

Just like I always format the memory cards for my cameras, before going out on a job.
2018-3-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DaBone Posted at 2018-3-23 13:29
I always format the memory card before I fly away. Is one of several things that is always done .. ;)

Just like I always format the memory cards for my cameras, before going out on a job.

What is the model of your Micro SD card? Have you tried another one?
2018-3-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Cda Posted at 2018-3-22 23:00
There is enough space, I checked. I simply power cycle and then sometimes I can record again. It is an anomaly that reoccurs

What is the model of your Micro SD card? What is the size of SD card and the SSD card? Have you tried to format both of them to see if the issue persists? Usually, when the Micro SD card is full, the SSD card will stop recording.
2018-3-23
Use props
Cda
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-23 19:41
What is the model of your Micro SD card? What is the size of SD card and the SSD card? Have you tried to format both of them to see if the issue persists? Usually, when the Micro SD card is full, the SSD card will stop recording.

I have swapped out the SD and theSSD I only use the cards specified by DJI.
I'm thinking this is going to have to go back as a warranty fix
2018-3-23
Use props
ICarrascosa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3356 ft
Spain

Good afternoon,

It happens to me too.

I have tried formatting, turning off and I always have the same problem, on the SD card it records me and on the hard disk SSD records me intermittently and at the most 18 seconds.
2018-3-24
Use props
DaBone
lvl.3

Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-3-23 19:38
What is the model of your Micro SD card? Have you tried another one?

I have Sandisk Extreme PRO 32/64/128GB. But tested others too..

I should explain that it saves sometimes and sometimes not. Mostly taking pictures and that's where I notice the problems most of the time. Especially when I take "AEB".
Receives all audio confirmations that the pictures are taken, but nothing is saved. What I noticed is that the circle that moves around the app's pushbutton does not circulate at times and that's when it does not save the pictures. So then I have to take the picture again, sometimes several times.. before it is saved.
2018-3-24
Use props
ICarrascosa
lvl.2
Spain

have you been able to solve the problem?
2018-4-11
Use props
ICarrascosa
lvl.2
Spain

Good morning,
Yesterday I updated the whole system for the new firware.
I will record again, at any moment on the screen I will see that it records the SD and the SSD, its capacity is going down and the time is running recording.
But then I check with the DJI CINESSD STATION and in the folder I get 2 videos of 16 or 18 seconds at most.
Could it be that the problem is with the DJI CINESSD STATION?
Can it be a configuration problem? Can someone give me a correct configuration?
Can the drone have problems? but it makes me wonder why the screen appears as it records correctly.
2018-4-19
Use props
Cda
lvl.1
Australia

ICarrascosa Posted at 2018-4-19 01:48
Good morning,
Yesterday I updated the whole system for the new firware.
I will record again, at any moment on the screen I will see that it records the SD and the SSD, its capacity is going down and the time is running recording.

I sent mine back under warranty .it arrives monday so the testing will begin,And yes the drone can have problems.i/ve had lots!
2018-4-19
Use props
ICarrascosa
lvl.2
Spain

Cda Posted at 2018-4-19 02:54
I sent mine back under warranty .it arrives monday so the testing will begin,And yes the drone can have problems.i/ve had lots!

Does the same thing happen to you as in my case as I detail it? or to you different?
2018-4-19
Use props
ICarrascosa
lvl.2
Spain

ICarrascosa Posted at 2018-4-19 03:32
Does the same thing happen to you as in my case as I detail it? or to you different?

I need... please please
2018-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules